IGNORED

Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S8 ends 4th December

gospvg

1 hour ago, Pistol said:

Today’s Naruto challenge is to catch 60 fish. Dull, but doable.

Don’t forget you have to register before attempting, though!

Did yesterday’s challenge so I don’t need to bother with any more now.

How do you check progress? Im sure I would have got enough kills but never saw it as a quest in game?

1 hour ago, Shimmyhill said:

How do you check progress? Im sure I would have got enough kills but never saw it as a quest in game?

2 hours ago, shirubagan said:

Register what now?

19 hours ago, Pistol said:

You can get the new Naruto glider for free if you do some challenges. You have to register for them first, here: https://thenindo.fortnite.com/en/

You can check progress on the site where you register; the stats can be a bit behind, though.

Final day of the Nindo challenges - get 12 top 6 finishes in squads. Not too bad, just go in no fill and camp.

If you’ve already won the glider, 2 top 6 finishes will be enough to get all the pointless emoticons you may have missed.

Christ knows why I bother grinding for cosmetics I’ll never use, but there you go. Once I got the glider I looked at it and thought “Yeah, not gonna use that.” There’s just something about it that gives me the creeps - I think it’s the width of the shoulders, they look human which just fired some Nope receptors in the primal part of my brain. Kinda like Carnage, looks too much like a flayed man for me to ever feel comfortable using it.

5 hours ago, Pistol said:

Final day of the Nindo challenges - get 12 top 6 finishes in squads. Not too bad, just go in no fill and camp.

If you’ve already won the glider, 2 top 6 finishes will be enough to get all the pointless emoticons you may have missed.

Christ knows why I bother grinding for cosmetics I’ll never use, but there you go. Once I got the glider I looked at it and thought “Yeah, not gonna use that.” There’s just something about it that gives me the creeps - I think it’s the width of the shoulders, they look human which just fired some Nope receptors in the primal part of my brain. Kinda like Carnage, looks too much like a flayed man for me to ever feel comfortable using it.

I unlocked the glider for my son in the week. He played today for the first time since then and was all 'wow!' at the glider and switched straight to it. Then he changed his skin to Venom, sounds like you'd get on like a house on fire.

2 hours ago, Sardan said:

Is there anything to collect beyond level 200?  I’ve just hit 200 and got the gold skins but nothing else is showing to buy with stars. Will that change when I hit 201?

Nope, that's it. 

Just now, Pistol said:

Not to worry, you’ll still get the sense of fruitless achievement after each match when you’re awarded yet more Rainbow Ink that you can’t use for anything.

Yep that amuses me greatly. 

I'm still at over 260 on my main account and 80 something on my second one, and still I'm playing because my nephews and friends are.

Current Chapter ends 4th December

You'll want to tune in on Saturday, 4th December at 9pm UK time (4pm Eastern, 1pm Pacific) to witness the game's second Island going for good. A period of downtime is then expected to follow.

A finale on 4th December means the game's currently-stated season end date will be cut short by 24 hours. In recompense, anyone logging in between now and the season end get a 225k XP dollop automatically applied to their account. A Power Levelling weekend (which traditionally awards 4x XP) will also take place this weekend to enable anyone lagging behind on their battle pass to get everything done.

• gospvg changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - C2:S8 ends 4th December
8 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Great games last night @Shimmyhill and @carlospie, we had it all! Win first game, FIRE, headset malfunction, epic storm rescues, MORE FIRE, dropping cars on peoples heads - everything that makes the game fun 😁

Was a great laugh, I think its why I’m still playing 4 years later - its just fun dicking around and chatting shit!!

I’ll try and get the vid off Graham, i thought i had one of the car kill but i dont seem to :( 

Had a bit of a sesh today with some peeps from work, we won our first ever game as a squad and then well it just got a bit silly….

spacer.png

The one that got away had one of the funniest rescue attempts ever, the truck driver has only been playing for a month and despite the screams of instructions may have made it but for a tree….