Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S4: Paradise - Shiny and chrome

Pistol

Dropping into Tilted Towers is currently like dropping into your own personal nam - every fecker in the bus is dropping there! I’ve never seen so many peeps in the one place at the same time - it’s total madness at the start

The Dinosaur's are fun, don't shoot them or they get mad! Tilted is like a Black Friday sale! Avoid at all costs.

I still can't find a broken vending machine!

13 hours ago, Pistol said:

So, anyone dropped Tilted yet? Or seen a big mad dinosaur?

I had a quick go at lunchtime, first go I got my first solo win of the season! Shame my last go last night was a random squads win, now I can no longer flex my “01” crowned VRs emote :(

No more 01 :o 

12 hours ago, papalazarou said:

Dropping into Tilted Towers is currently like dropping into your own personal nam - every fecker in the bus is dropping there! I’ve never seen so many peeps in the one place at the same time - it’s total madness at the start

Its back baby!

1 hour ago, gospvg said:

The Dinosaur's are fun, don't shoot them or they get mad! Tilted is like a Black Friday sale! Avoid at all costs.

I still can't find a broken vending machine!

I've had one spawn a few times at Logjam Lumberyard, near the very Northern tip of the lake.

1 hour ago, shirubagan said:

I've had one spawn a few times at Logjam Lumberyard, near the very Northern tip of the lake.

Thanks will check that location, hopefully it will spawn.

Related to that:

Are the berry locations random as well?

If not, there are some berry bushes by the second fishing cabin down from Logjam Lumberyard, and feeding dinosaurs 3 berries is a season quest.

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MattKB said:

Has anyone else got the ‘bug’ of week 3 and 6 quests lingering? 

3 - assault rifle elims

6 - headshot damage

These show complete for me, but remain on the list. 

Everyone I know has the same glitch. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pistol said:

Bows are supposed to be coming back soon @Shimmyhill, bounce bounce

This week i read, so weds?

My first squads win with you guys was when Shimmy was bouncing people back into the storm with the bow while we were all sat on top of that giant Primal building. 

Good times. 

2 hours ago, Arn X Treme said:

My first squads win with you guys was when Shimmy was bouncing people back into the storm with the bow while we were all sat on top of that giant Primal building. 

Good times. 

Argh, I go on a short break on Thursday! Might have to smuggle a laptop along lol.

The primal season was a grower for me, I hated it at first then it ended up being one of my favourite seasons, the bows were so good. Explodey bow and flame bow were my faves. Unsure as yet whether to carry flare pistol and explodey bow, or just a flame bow - the flare gun has the advantage of marking enemies as well as burning stuff, but the flame bow has way more ammo and is accurate… decisions decisions.

5 hours ago, Pistol said:

Bows are supposed to be coming back soon @Shimmyhill, bounce bounce

3 hours ago, Arn X Treme said:

Good times. 

29 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Argh, I go on a short break on Thursday! Might have to smuggle a laptop along lol.

The primal season was a grower for me, I hated it at first then it ended up being one of my favourite seasons, the bows were so good. Explodey bow and flame bow were my faves. Unsure as yet whether to carry flare pistol and explodey bow, or just a flame bow - the flare gun has the advantage of marking enemies as well as burning stuff, but the flame bow has way more ammo and is accurate… decisions decisions.

Ahhh Mann I love the bows, great that they are coming back - imagine bouncy & flames bows :omg:

On 21/02/2022 at 16:52, Shimmyhill said:

Ahhh Mann I love the bows, great that they are coming back - imagine bouncy & flames bows :omg:

It seems they are back now! literally cannot wait to get on tonight

27 minutes ago, Pistol said:

It seems they are back now! literally cannot wait to get on tonight

Yeah, I watched an Ali-A vid on them - look as amazing as ever!

Not sure i can get on until Thursday night tho :( 

Just got an email saying I’ve got in to the iOS GeForce Now closed beta! Means I can play Fortnite on my iPhone again when I’m supposed to be doing something more productive lol. Dunno how good it’s going to be, but in a pinch…

6 minutes ago, Garwoofoo said:

Getting old and stopped playing video games :(

Sort of, I've played a bit of Fortnite with my daughter but nothing else so far this year. I'm sure I will get back to it at some point once I have some more time.

I've popped into the forum once or twice but have not read anything apart from the Rllmuk election folder. Because this is an active thread best to pass it to a regular to manage.

50 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Muhahahahahaah what can we do with this new found powah @Pistol 😈

Oh, I don’t think I’ll let it go to my head; I was just thinking of a mild hazing/initiation ceremony for posters to the thread.

Does anyone bother to feed the klombos any more? I thought they were brilliant at first, but I never bother with them now, except for the occasional launch pad use. Have seen them cause some havoc in squads mind, they go for whoever’s nearest so shooting one up when it’s near enemies can be useful. They’re still adorable of course, just don’t think I’d miss them if they weren’t in the game any more :(

What’s the deal with the crowns? I thought you had to collect them but I say a guy kill someone’s and he got a crown ping, then I popped him for the final kill and it didn’t say crown royale but I got the crown emote. 

My understanding is if you come first you get a crown, if you win with a crown you get a crowned victory royale. However, you can drop a crown so if you kill someone with a crown, you can pick it up and if you get a crowned victory royale. 

I have had one where we were down to two players, they were crowned and I beat them but I didn’t get chance to pick up the crown and I don’t think I got a crowned victory royale. 

I also think the crown gives away your position from time to time. 

• Pistol changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S4: Paradise - Shiny and chrome