IGNORED

Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S4: Paradise - Shiny and chrome

Pistol

2nd to last player didn’t get a chance to block the E-11, then pinched the Vader Saber and took out the last player as he tried to jump away 😎

The SW weapons are a bit overpowered but great fun.

(Unlike the Forum software which does not like photos taken on my phone :doh:)

86347CC7-5C7F-440D-8656-BD1092816224.thumb.jpeg.39b6acd7f2a54c872e56915ee6ce39ba.jpeg

9 minutes ago, carlospie said:

Dragon ball z is coming!!!

Yep, to tie in with the film's release next week!

Been showing leaks of a capsule straight from the show, with rumours it will restore your stamina on the go!

235498432_FZ00frtWQAQZGTp(1).thumb.jpg.f09dfe3b9eb087dd40d40424dcfc1eea.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Pistol changed the title to Fortnite: Battle Royale - CH3S4: Paradise - Shiny and chrome

First dub of the season and it was a solo win, picked up a crown as well :)

67FDADB6-A029-4806-88D0-FB1747BA08BF.thumb.png.38e6049fc1194e3716f96d7b654c6980.png

How’s everyone finding the new season so far? It didn’t click with me right away, but it’s starting to now. Really loving the chrome weapons - helps that you can upgrade them by shooting wildlife, the WWF would be appalled by me recently! Snipers are to be feared once more, I still like the DMR but even a bolt action is OK for me due to the 3 bullet clip.

Missing the grapplers and the nimbus cloud for mobility, guess I’ll have to readjust to using the launch pad things, updrafts, vehicles and animals to escape the storm… not like there’sa shortage of options, I just liked the items for convenient escape from “oh crap“ moments!

Keys to unlock vaults seems like a much better way to open them than scanning, they were a pain in solo matches before the change, and also when your squad was a man down.

Not really sure how I feel about the chrome splashes yet, provided the phasing through walls isn’t too overpowered it won’t be too bad I suppose; it doesn’t seem to be too quick, if you have a chance to shotgun someone coming through your wall before they insta-mug you I guess I can cope.

7 minutes ago, Pistol said:

phasing through walls isn’t too overpowered it won’t be too bad I suppose; it doesn’t seem to be too quick, if you have a chance to shotgun someone coming through your wall before they insta-mug you I guess I can cope.

Oh boy, you've not seen the latest glitch everyone is using.

You can phase in and out the wall so quickly by spamming it you become bulletproof, given it's not a massive ball ache yet because there are so little buildings in chrome you need to go to but taking down "the Herald" last night was full of the cunts.....

You imagine what It's going to be like when the actual Splatoon gun comes out if they've not patched that glitch!!

9 minutes ago, Arn X Treme said:

Oh boy, you've not seen the latest glitch everyone is using.

You can phase in and out the wall so quickly by spamming it you become bulletproof, given it's not a massive ball ache yet because there are so little buildings in chrome you need to go to but taking down "the Herald" last night was full of the cunts.....

You imagine what It's going to be like when the actual Splatoon gun comes out if they've not patched that glitch!!

Oh boy.

Hopefully they patch that quick!!