rllmuk
grindmouse

Fortnite BR | Chapter 2

Shit, I've played 10,279 matches and I've neeeeeeever had a solo win although I did come second way back in season 2 :lol: Mind we have pretty much lived in Team Rumble ever since they added it 

Ugh, there are so many good things about this season like them taking out all of the superfluous shit, but crossplay with pc players has got to be sorted out. People were already asking for fucking ages for mouse and keyboard players to be seperated out on ps4 and then they finally do it only to make it enforced with people on keyboard and mouse on fucking pc's unless you are doing solo, creative, or playground.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Wickedkitten said:

Shit, I've played 10,279 matches and I've neeeeeeever had a solo win although I did come second way back in season 2 :lol: Mind we have pretty much lived in Team Rumble ever since they added it 

Ugh, there are so many good things about this season like them taking out all of the superfluous shit, but crossplay with pc players has got to be sorted out. People were already asking for fucking ages for mouse and keyboard players to be seperated out on ps4 and then they finally do it only to make it enforced with people on keyboard and mouse on fucking pc's unless you are doing solo, creative, or playground.

Get into a solo this season as without a win the match making will be very kind.

Team rumble tho, get out ;) :o :P

It was like herding cats but finally got my storm king brolly last night after 17:21. It's actually really good fun as long as you mark up the spawn things so people don't just focus on the boss and let adds run amok.

Looking at Fortnitetracker, that person was playing on a phone Shimmy so I'm not surprised.

4 hours ago, Wickedkitten said:

It was like herding cats but finally got my storm king brolly last night after 17:21. It's actually really good fun as long as you mark up the spawn things so people don't just focus on the boss and let adds run amok.

Looking at Fortnitetracker, that person was playing on a phone Shimmy so I'm not surprised.

Ahh I didn’t think to do that, the fuck am I getting matchmade with a phone player in the moon!?

The storm king mode is really good fun, it’s like a mini Destiny strike - I joined Ben and completed it first time, haven’t got anywhere near finishing it since as if you go in as a solo or duo it’s luck of the draw how crap the others are, really helpful when you’re downed and the other players throw you into the storm :hmm:

Creative Curse challenges: I only started playing properly this weekend and it seems that there are a few challenges I’m not going to be able to complete, namely retribution and mansion of power ones. Is that right or am I missing something?

Also, the bots! What’re epic thinking?! Just sort out the matchmaking!

I'm usually shit unless its fairly close quarters and although this was with a bazooka I'm still pleased with this kill

I got a win last night! Super chuffed with it, as I’m a really bad player generally and it came out of nowhere.

I was only really intending to dick about for a bit, thought I might as well play random squads as with a bit of luck I might get carried :lol:

It was only when the match started that I realised I’d forgotten to check fill was on, and I’d accidentally gone in solo! I figured what the hell, I’d just see how long I could stay alive. Got some really crap loot to begin with but then I did at least find a llama and opened a couple of supply drops. Skulked around in a few bushes then realised the circle was getting pretty small and there were only 8 players left. There was a battle going on nearby so I just sat in a bush to see who would win - all of a sudden there were only 2 players left! That was a real shock as I thought one squad would surely come out massively on top, not a lone survivor. Anyway I thought right that’s enough hiding, it’s a real anti climax when the last player has to search around for a crap bot just to end the game, so I should man up and go down fighting. Rushed the mass of structures and engaged the guy, he was clearly much much better than me (as i suspected) and was building and editing like crazy. Reckon that worked in my favour in the end though; I heard a few traps placed, think he decided to toy with me a bit. We both got a few hits in but I just kept moving and remembered to pop a few minis when I could. Eventually he edited a wall right behind me and god knows how but I popped him before he got me! It’s been a long time since I got a proper win and it does feel pretty awesome.

TL;DR even a bot with a green tac can get a win against a decent player if you stick at it.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, cohen205 said:

Anyone know when the bandage bazooka's are back? Still need to complete the challenge for that one.

Dunno when it’ll be back, but if it’s absent for too long they’ll probably just auto complete that challenge (or change it for a different one).

:D yeah was chuffed to pull that off; shame it came to nothing but still!

That was such a close second place at the finish too! Cheers for the games :D

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mike1812 said:

Yeah I noticed they changed the gas station one to make it easier. 

I managed that one on my first go after thinking it would be a ballache. It’s quite easy to bait bots to a petrol station.^_^

11 hours ago, Mike1812 said:

Yeah I noticed they changed the gas station one to make it easier. 

My mates where talking about this one because they needed to do it, I hadnt a clue it changed. I just went in duos and chucked someone at the gas pump then shot it.

(if you don’t know a challenge was shoot a gas station and damage someone with it, now it’s just shoot gas stations). 

12 hours ago, Pistol said:

:D yeah was chuffed to pull that off; shame it came to nothing but still!

That was such a close second place at the finish too! Cheers for the games :D

Yeah shame not to bag the squad win at the end, we had ‘just a couple of duos’ and got a great win at 0350 this morning - I have been pretty ropey sniping this season but last night I was back on form with 3 banging snipes when just me standing end game!

One pumps tho man, the fuck is up with those - I was always a one pump user last season but now you may as well waggle you’re pick axe :quote:

• Upvote 1

Argh, sorry cackshot I didn’t bail on you there - I’m stuck playing on my iPhone 7 in a hotel room, hadn’t realised it wasn’t actually charging (think one of my cables is duff) and it died just as we were readying up for a second go!!

(Actually quite chuffed with how well we got on, my iPhone 7 performs terribly - it keeps freezing up at crucial moments!! Plus I’ve got all the settings down as low as possible so it’s like 8-bit Fortnite :lol: )

Got up to level 98 last night with plenty of challenges to complete.

I've really enjoyed this season.

It helps that me and my daughter play crossplay - me on the switch, and her on the PS4 ^_^

17 hours ago, Pistol said:

Argh, sorry cackshot I didn’t bail on you there - I’m stuck playing on my iPhone 7 in a hotel room, hadn’t realised it wasn’t actually charging (think one of my cables is duff) and it died just as we were readying up for a second go!!

Loved the skin you were using, need to keep an eye out for that one.

I was disappointed to get sniped given I had the rocket launcher prepped, got caught out try to tag their teammate. GG overall.

• Upvote 1

On 29/11/2019 at 16:04, grindmouse said:

Loved the skin you were using, need to keep an eye out for that one.

It’s back in the shop :)

2019_11_7.png

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pistol said:

It’s back in the shop :)

Bought! :D

The quality of Fortnite's character design is stellar. Some of the best in gaming right now.

Apparently the new season has been pushed back until February - I wonder if they're going to do some sort of month long Xmas event with unlocks etc - most of the regular players I know have maxed out the Battle Pass and there's not much incentive left to grind all the missions... they must have something planned to fill the time before Season 2.

New favorite skin:

fortnite-outfit-plague.thumb.jpg.7efbf4f94fd455bccc3e0dab8503a8a2.jpg

Wonder if they'll change the leveling next season, it was much easier to get to 100 this time. First time I've actually managed it. 

Btw, you can get 2000 bucks and a skin on CD keys for £11.99  which is pretty good value, even just for the bucks. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mike1812 said:

Btw, you can get 2000 bucks and a skin on CD keys for £11.99  which is pretty good value, even just for the bucks. 

Neo Versa pack has the skin & 2000 bucks for less than £10.