Video game retailers

I got £8.40 for KOFXIII, price fact fans.

Haha, I've been looking for a £10 copy of KOF13 ever since I missed that one time when it was £10. I guess I should read these non-fighting-game threads more often.

I wouldn't have played it anyway.

That's irritating, as they didn't offer me that deal either, even after I enquired about the twitter offers at 179.99. But, My sub had lapsed and £20 is cheaper than most online places and the points mean I can play Fez, so i'm pretty happy.

I'm confused. Did you get the sub and points as part of the 200 quid bundle?

I got £19.40 for the 360 version on Thursday.

I know they dropped the value of it on Friday, was wondering whether Asura was overvaluing his stuff as the original lists are now out of date. Apparently there have been further price drops today, the Brain Trainings in particular have had a couple of quid lopped off.

I know they dropped the value of it on Friday, was wondering whether Asura was overvaluing his stuff as the original lists are now out of date. Apparently there have been further price drops today, the Brain Trainings in particular have had a couple of quid lopped off.

Nope, I got the full value for Sonic Generations. I went in about 2pm today.

Well that's a great result! Mine was PS3 and I only paid £8.99 for it when play.com had it in a sale, but I would still have liked the extra £6

yeah the PS3 version has a lower trade. The 360 version is £13 new in HMV if anyone wants to make a quick 50% gain.

Haha, I've been looking for a £10 copy of KOF13 ever since I missed that one time when it was £10. I guess I should read these non-fighting-game threads more often.

I wouldn't have played it anyway.

:( Sorry, didn't know you were after one.

Had to do it - one ruthleless trip to the pile of shame later and I dragged out all the games that are clearly never going to get played - perhaps even more shamefully about a third of these were still sealed but worth f'all from previous investigations (just amazon'd a load of stuff that was more valuable then I though - those Mass Effect and Spiderman 3 prices quoted earlier look linked to the going rate on Amazon - I got £15 for each of those last week selling on the marketplace) and not worth the time and effort of ebay/amazon - but as I still have more games then I have time to play for about the next two years I feel strangely unburdered by getting rid:

Anyways that list in full:

Table Tennis (360) - £4.40

Blue Dragon (360) - £6.40

Crackdown (360) - £3.90

Project Syltheed (360) - £4.40

Bulletwitch (360) - £4.40

Beowolf (360) - £6.40 (!! it goes for 98p on amazon)

Call of Duty 3 (360) - £8.40

Too Human (360) - £4.40

Sega Superstars Tennis (360) - £6.40

Stranglehold (360) - £4.40

Assassins Creed (360) - £5.90

Genji Days of the Blade (PS3) - £4.40

LIttle Big Planet (PS3) - £8.40

Warhammer Space Marine (PS3) - £10.40

Zelda Spirit Tracks (DS) - £11.40

£95 for that lot - picked up Mass Effect 3 (as I've just managed to get around to playing ME2 and realised quite how good it is) and 2400 moon points and £45 credit kept as couldn't really think of anything else I was interested in given I've been Lovefilming new releases the last couple of months.

Shame all my old Wii tat is NTSC and so can't be taken in...

Very tempted to do the mooch around Thats Entertainment and CEX tomorrow (not time today and the boy was getting bored). Also still have a few more in the pile of shame that I'd like to play at some time - but really is it ever going to happen, really?

A little worried we might be sending Game back to the gwave it just rose from doing this mind - maybe I should have bought some more moon points...

:( Sorry, didn't know you were after one.

Only in that way one idly wants things in order to have something to look out for when stuck in a shopping area with nothing to do - if I actually wanted one I'd already have just bought it!

Found 14 PS3 and Wii games I can get rid off. Can't believe I paid £34.99 for Bad Company 2! WTF!

Can't find any of my 360 games! Gotta start hunting them down, I'll get an extra £50 if I can round it up to 15 games! I should have 10 360 games somewhere.

I offloaded some of my 'collection' today...

Wii

Trauma Centre 2 - £5.90

Xbox 360

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition - £21.40

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 - £4.40

Enslaved - £8.40

Halo Reach - £15.40

Formula 1 2010 - £13.40

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - £10.40

Dragon Age Origins - £7.90

Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition - £10.40

Total = £97.60 for nine titles.

Plus £0.03 credit on some crappy giftcard that they loaded the credit onto. Not too shabby considering the whole lot cost me around £106 at the time of purchase.

Until the 25th. But by Tues I'd shift whatever you didn't envisage going back to play ever just to be on the safe side.

I thought going today I'd be in a queue of people lining up trading in stuff but I was the only one. I went across the way to look in CEX and they still had titles like Brain Training, etc. so it didn't look as if they were raided in Bexleyheath. In fact there were more people queuing up in CEX that in GAME.

I've no idea what I'll spend my newfound wealth on mind. I have ME3 and Street Fighter X Tekken so I'm okay for now!

i took 9 games got £41 which was alright i guess. Was expecting a little more.

I went to cash converters before and noticed they had several copies of big brain academy and brain training etc for £7.99 each. I was half considering to buy a few to take to game, but wasnt sure if they were still fetching £14 each.

I took in 12 games and got over £120 which was utterly mental. Got Mass Effect 3 new for £30, and then wandered out. I'm going to be fearing GameStation's inevitable collapse from now on and end up buying £90 worth of tat. I just wish I'd have bought more when they had the fire sale -Metroid and Advance Wars both returned about 500% more than I paid for them.

I just wish I'd have bought more when they had the fire sale -Metroid and Advance Wars both returned about 500% more than I paid for them.

Oh, I have a copy of Other M - how much did that net you?

• TehStu changed the title to Video game retailers