rllmuk
strider

Games Exchange

It's back on KS at the moment for less than that - so you might have trouble shifting it for 50 squid.

Still waiting to be paid....

Ah cool, no worries. I bought it for 50, you see, so am clearly choosing to sell the only big game of the last few years that has actually gone down in value. H E Y - O H!

£45? Make an offer :)

Someone sell me a copy of Flamme Rouge please :(

Asked for it for my birthday (provided fucking shop links and everything!) but no one got me it and now I can't find a copy to buy for a reasonable price anywhere in the UK.

/pitypost

On 01/10/2017 at 11:27, Pelekophoros said:

Quantum - looks to be out of print now. I've checked eBay and tried to price it correctly. £25

Just in case anybody missed this, Quantum is a terrific game and a bargain for that price. One of those games that has a really simple set of rules, that make sense both logically and thematically, and offers a huge amount of depth and variety.

• Upvote 2

I want to get rid of these games (spoilered for length) I don't play them and i'm unlikely to play them in the future. If I could i'd get rid of all of them because they just feel like a massive weight around my neck. Haven't put prices but if you're interested i'll do them at a cheap price, some you can have for postage

20th Century
Albion
Arctic Scavengers
Arkham Horror
Artificium
Asteroyds
Backpacks & Blisters (2nd Edition)
Baseball Highlights 2045
Bean Trader
castle Panic
Codinca
Cubo
Dakota
Dragon Valley
Enuk
Escape Curse of the Temple Big Box
Giants
Ingenious
Ivor the Engine
League of Six
Lost Legends
Madame Ching
Mammut
Metro
Ming Dynasty
Montego Bay
Mottainai
Mousquetaires du Roy
Pandemic - (as group)
Pandemic In the Lab
Pandemic On the Brink
Pandemic State of Emergency
Quests of Valeria (KS)
Royal Palace
Sans Allies
Scythe
Strozzi
Summoner Wars: Master Set
Sun Tzu
Twist of Fate
Villages of Valeria: Deluxe

added:

Codenames

Colt Express

Don Quioxte

FAB Golan '73

Friday

Fungi

Hanabi Extra (oversized cards)

Tiny Epic Quest

Tiny Epic Kingdoms

Lewis and Clark

Mechs vs Minions

Mint Works

Priests of Ra

The Chosin Few

Discoveries

Village

Albion
Arctic Scavengers
Arkham Horror
Artificium
castle Panic
Felinia
Quests of Valeria (KS)
Scythe
Villages of Valeria: Deluxe 

Interested in prices for these. And the lot :D

Interested in Scythe if it doesn't go (unlikely). Don't know most of the names so will look a few up (wouldn't mind some light co-ops I can rope the gf into playing).

@Kzo of that list the following are co-ops

Arkham Horror
castle Panic
Pandemic - (as group)
Pandemic In the Lab
Pandemic On the Brink
Pandemic State of Emergency

All are light apart from Arkham Horror just because its quite procedural. The game itself is straightforward

You can go for Scythe. I'm debating picking a few of them up - but I'd probably pick up in bulk in person. 

Will take Arctic Scavengers now though as my group's copy has vanished and we enjoy it :) 

• Upvote 1

Added a couple of games after looking round and realising that I haven't played some of them for over a year..

I'd be interested in adding Lewis and Clark, Mint Works, Mechs vs Minions, Discoveries or Priests of Ra depending on price to my existing order :D

Cheers @cavalcade, although no sweat if la parka would prefer to sell to you as you're picking up, I hate posting stuff myself.

I'd like Scythe and Codenames so far. 

Chatting to the boy and we're checking out of the Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures game, so, all prices include P&P. I've tried to price according to reasonable eBay prices, rather than the higher end, for you guys:

- A-wing - £10 Listed on eBay

- Tie Bomber - £10 SOLD

- Lambda Class Shuttle - £25 Replacement part requested (peg)

- 2x original red Core sets - £25 each £22.50 each or £40 for the two one listed on ebay, replacement part (ID token) requested for other

All are boxed and complete. The A-wing is missing the little plastic bag for all the tokens etc, but they're all there.

On 10/31/2017 at 11:05, Pelekophoros said:

Chatting to the boy and we're checking out of the Star Wars X-Wing Miniatures game, so, all prices include P&P. I've tried to price according to reasonable eBay prices, rather than the higher end, for you guys:

- A-wing - £10

- Tie Bomber - £10

- Lambda Class Shuttle - £25

- 2x original red Core sets - £25 each

All are boxed and complete. The A-wing is missing the little plastic bag for all the tokens etc, but they're all there.

Are these still up for sale? Wouldn't mind the tie bomber if so.

Original Red Core Set means not the Force Awakens stuff right?

Does that come with everything you need? 

I'm asking for a friend.

12 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Original Red Core Set means not the Force Awakens stuff right?

Does that come with everything you need? 

I'm asking for a friend.

Correct, it's the non-FA stuff. It's got everything you need in the box. For reference (apologies for US site, was quickest reference point I could find):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-X-Wing-Miniatures-Game/dp/1616613769/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509723435&sr=8-1&keywords=star+wars+x-wing+miniatures+game

And just noticed that at £25 they're too expensive, even delivered. I'll do them at £22.50 each delivered or £40 for the two.

Ok. Don't try too hard to upsell me...but why would I my totally real friend want 2?

• Upvote 1

Two sets makes for more tactical play. 1 x-wing Vs two ties is good fun, but having another three ships buzzing around is much better IMO.

Exactly what Blunted said. For me, it seemed like a cost effective way to make more things blow up in a game!

Plus, there's apparently a load of stuff around the cards you can pick and the loadouts you can use if you really get into it, but me and the boy didn't really get that far with it (he loved the models, wasn't fussed with the game, but he's only 9 and he's lazy).

More dice is pretty important too.

Just so you're aware, the tie fighters and X wings aren't very competitive ships in tournaments, but they'll  be good to use for casual games though definitely!

On 26/10/2017 at 17:23, LaParka said:

Added a couple of games after looking round and realising that I haven't played some of them for over a year..

Interested in Colt Express if you can give a price? Happy to collect rather than post if I'm right that you're not that far from Chester. 

11 hours ago, LaParka said:

£15?

I'm in Ellesmere Port which might or might not be closer to you :)

Works for me. I'm in Chester so Ellesmere Port is easy enough to get to. Fire us a PM and we'll sort something out. 

Games for sale! Well, two of them.

Barenpark £25

Beer Empire £25

Prices include postage. All in super lovely condition.