rllmuk
strider

Games Exchange

I have the following up for trades if anyone is interested:

Viticulture EE (sealed) - and yes I have another copy along with Tuscany, I love it :D

Rum and Bones (1st edition)

Mice and Mystics - I'm just finishing the painting, but it'll be ready soon

Masmorra

Zombicide Black Plague/Prison Outbreak

I'm interested in any mid/heavy euros. 

I'll give you a copy of super dungeon explore forgotten king for your rum and bones. Okay, I know you've already got three copies of SDE:FK, but I'm sure you probably need a fourth.

• Upvote 1

Post Christmas, I desperately need some spaaaaaaace, so these have to go. Condition ranges from 'like new' to 'completely new and unpunched'. Popping them here before the general trading thread:

Machi Koro: Deluxe Edition (tin) - £25 Del. 

Superhot card game - £14 Del. 

Gloom of Kilforth - £35 del. 

Arkham Horror LCG - £20 Del. 

Mate's rates ^_^

I'm mostly after cash, but will also consider trades for X-wing minis (particularly latest wave & Imperial Raider) or Armada. 

11 hours ago, Treble said:

Post Christmas, I desperately need some spaaaaaaace, so these have to go. Condition ranges from 'like new' to 'completely new and unpunched'. Popping them here before the general trading thread:

Machi Koro: Deluxe Edition (tin) - £25 Del. 

Superhot card game - £14 Del. 

Gloom of Kilforth - £35 del. 

Arkham Horror LCG - £20 Del. 

Mate's rates ^_^

I'm mostly after cash, but will also consider trades for X-wing minis (particularly latest wave & Imperial Raider) or Armada. 

I have a Raider I'm looking to trade. Any other games you want to get rid of? :)

A few I have available for trade - I'd also be willing to sell/part exchange if anyone wants to name prices instead.

Hengist

Beyond Baker Street

Condottiere (Chinese edition with full English rules)

Settlers of Catan

Interested in...

Barenpark

Caverna: Cave vs Cave

Any X-Wing stuff to move beyond the core set!

Again, happy to pay for any of the above too!

11 minutes ago, Pelekophoros said:

Before I chuck these on eBay, anyone interested in this bundle of gamebook stuff for £10 delivered? Destinyquest is untouched.

Is something missing here?

Games for sale, lovely games for sale. All in tip top condition, prices include postage.

Mascarade £10 SOLD to Frumious
Lord of the rings lcg £15
Lords of waterdeep £25
Oracle of Delphi (includes essen promos and pillar variant) £28
Lancaster £28
Bora Bora £15
My village £20
Pandemic (2011 edition) £15

No worries, i'll probably go for Bora Bora at least if its still available in a couple of days. Had a bit of an expensive month with boardgames so need to see if I can afford it :lol:

Selling... No trades wanted at the moment.

Condottiere (Chinese version, no language needed) - £12

Star Wars Destiny 2 player starter set (white box with Rey on cover) - £15

Unusual Suspects - £20

All prices include postage!

All games mint/great condition.

Raising cash for stuff, not looking for trades. These are currently on eBay but listed here for less than I have them there, postage included also.

Mansions Of Madness 2nd Edition - punched, played, some minis are glued to the base and the cards which slot in show some signs of wear and tear - £50

Mansions Of Madness 2nd Edition Beyond The Threshold expansion - as above - £15

OR buy both for £60

Time Stories core set - played but all in good condition - £25

SOLD

Time Stories Addons £15 each

• Marcy Case - opened but new
  • A Prophecy Of Dragons - brand new sealed
  • Expedition Endurance - brand new sealed
  • Lumen Fidei - brand new sealed
  • Under The Mask - brand new sealed
  • Estrella Drive - brand new sealed

End Of The World Zombie Apocalypse RPG - brand new, just been sat on the shelf - £18

End Of The World Wrath Of The Gods RPG - brand new - £18

Legendary Encounters Alien - played a few times but all in good order - £35

Zombicide Black Plague Wulfsburg expansion - new, unplayed - £35 SOLD

Escape From The Aliens In Outer Space - punched but unplayed. Box has one mark on it - £20

Warhammer 40K Rogue Trader official reprint - unwrapped but perfect condition - £30

How do you guys tend to send out second hand games that you've sold? I have a few that are gathering dust and thinking of selling, but unsure what to use to package it up / who to use to send!

If I happen to have boxes around I'll use them, but generally I get bubble wrap and parcel paper from Wilkos and do it the old fashioned way.

I use MyHermes, who have been fine bar one massive package (sent to someone here) which was such a bizarre set of circumstances it didn't out me off them completely.

Parcel tape and bubble wrap makes sense! Grand.

Also, and call me stupid (go on, I dare ya!) but how to do you drop off the parcel with MyHermes? I tend to be out at work for 11 hours each weekday so I always thought that actually getting the thing to the delivery company might be an issue.

11 minutes ago, Jamin said:

How do you guys tend to send out second hand games that you've sold? I have a few that are gathering dust and thinking of selling, but unsure what to use to package it up / who to use to send!

I did it a few weeks ago; just took the game to the post office, bought a box that would fit it and some bubble wrap there and then (borrowed some tape from the lady behind the counter) and posted it off. No problems at all. 

12 hours ago, Jamin said:

Parcel tape and bubble wrap makes sense! Grand.

Also, and call me stupid (go on, I dare ya!) but how to do you drop off the parcel with MyHermes? I tend to be out at work for 11 hours each weekday so I always thought that actually getting the thing to the delivery company might be an issue.

Most of the drop off points are in convenience stores which tend to be open from early morning until late at night. The one nearest to me is open from 6am until 10pm, seven days a week.

I just did some research and aye there seem to be loads of places near my work, but none near my home. C'est la vie. Grand, I'll probably post a small list up in here next week of things I'm looking to shift. :) 

Few things for sale.... Paypal PnP, postage via RM or myHermes (whatever's cheapest!)

Tiny Epic Western - excellent condition - £15
Prison Outbreak (Zombicide Season 2) - excellent condition, possibly unplayed - £39
Zombicide Black Plague - box shows wear on corners and the usual CMON weak box edges, but contents mint and complete - £48
D-Day Dice + Atlantikwall - original version, Atlantikwall brings in 2 player competitive. Both excellent condition - £35
Sentinel Tactics (Flame of Freedom) + Expansion (Uprising) + Minis (2 painted) all in excellent condition - £25
Osprey Games' Star Cartel and Ravens of Thal Shishiri - £20 for the pair. Both in excellent condition.