Games Exchange

• 3 weeks later...

I have some board games for sale if anyone's interested. Open to trades, but not anything in particular. Cold hard dollars works! 

Ice Flow - Played a few times, but sat for a while now. In good condition. "Inspired by Karl Bushby's 1998 Goliath Expedition, players race their explorers across the Bering Strait from Alaska to Siberia - riding ice floes, dodging polar bears, and collecting useful items on the way. Thus, at its heart, Ice Flow is a resource management game coupled with a traveling salesman type problem where the ground (or ice) is constantly moving." -  £9 inc Postage

Metal Adventures -  Picked it up cheap, only played once. Great condition. "Space pirates are battling for honor, glory and wealth! Join them in their exploration of the universe and their quest for victory. Players will explore, challenge each others, and engage in short-term or long-term alliances, but there will be battles and mighty spaceships involved. In Metal Adventures, you'll use cards to explore, enhance your ship and your crew, and live up to bold challenges. There will be negotiations, battle tactics, and the uncertainty and risk that really make a pirate's life." -  £11 inc Postage (It's heavy enough!)

Dungeons & Dragons Dragon Quest game - Bought it and never played it. Don't think it's my kind of game anyway. Appears to be complete other than some dice, but can't promise that as I never played it, hence cheap price. Has little cardboard standees of warriors, bats, ogres etc, six red plastic figures, board adventure book and rule book. Decent condition. - £13 including Postage

Risk - Captain America Civil War -  Complete in good condition. Only played once. "It's Captain America vs. Iron Man in the search for the Winter Soldier! Wage an all-out battle at the airport in this exciting updated Risk game. Control the most territories, capture the Winter Soldier, and escape with the Quinjet before it reaches the end of the runway!" -  £9 inc Postage

Ryu - Only played once or twice. In good condition. "In RYŪ, a game of negotiation, bluffing and cube-drafting, players each represent one of the other five planets in this star system, with each planet having a different type of humanoid – such as sharks, amazons and meka goblins – and its own unique influences. These planets are open to prospecting, and with the proper financing players will be able to dig the resources they need to build their own RYŪ" -   £11 Delivered

20th Century Limited - Played twice, but not our bag at all. A slightly more strategic and perhaps deeper 'Ticket To Ride'-alike "Become part of a U.S. National Institution of the early 20th Century, as you build the routes and reputation of The Most Famous Train in the World: the 20th Century Limited. You are American rail luminaries, creating small independent lines to serve local cities. Plying your business acumen, you plan to sell these lines to larger companies."  £15 inc Postage

Stoner Fluxx - Fluxx is a bit too chaotic for our group! haha. This version was played a couple of times. Minor box wear, but great condition overall and the cards are perfect. Part of the well known Fluxx series. "Fluxx is a card game where the cards themselves determine the current rules of the game. By playing cards, you change numerous aspects of the game: how to draw cards, how to play cards, and even how to win." -  £7 inc postage

Cheers,

Kebab

• 1 month later...

I have the Z-Man version of Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island for sale. It’s complete but one corner of the box is a bit bashed. It’s a great collaborative or solo game with lots of replay value. 

£17 inc. delivery,

• 1 month later...

Before I take this lot to the Facebook groups I thought I'd post a picture up here to see if any of these piqued anyone's interest. Give me a shout if you see anything and we can work out a price /swap. The Colt Express expansion also contains the Delorean promo and Oceanos has an extra player submarine from Essen Spiel. 

IMG_20200521_173934.thumb.jpg.c29d26cb6a44e59bf9da6ba3d36135e9.jpg

1 hour ago, Alexlotl said:

Ooh, Favour of the Pharoah has been vaguely on my radar for a while - I'm a bit of a Tom Lehmann fanboy. Anything you're looking for?

@Alexlotl Always looking, it's a condition. What do you have to swap?

7 hours ago, jonnyalpha said:

@Alexlotl Always looking, it's a condition. What do you have to swap?

Looking at my out tray...

Ticket To Ride Europe

Dominion Big Box

Thurn & Taxis (including a rareish Spielbox mini-expansion)

Flash Point + Second Story expansion

Roll Through the Ages

Hanabi

Failing that, cash rarely offends.

@frumious Sent you a pm regarding the games.

Also adding in some Tim Fowers games to my for sale pile.

Burgle Bros, Hardback and Now Boarding. I'll be putting them up on the facebook groups at £25 inc shipping each. Would sell here for £23 each or £60 for all 3.

Thank you. Game is boxed up ready for labelling and I'll get it on it's way after the Bank Holiday.

Edit:

Sold - Burgle Bros - Sold

Sold - Favour of the Pharoah - Sold

Sold -Panamax, Los Mampfos, 8 Minute Empire, Istanbul Dice, Tragedy Looper, Cairn, Colt Express Expansion + Delorean promo -Sold

@Arn Ironjaw

Lost Expedition is single player and I imagine you could play Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle single player as you can with most co-op games but I've not tried it. I'm not sure I'd recommend any of the others for solo play.

Edit: Uploaded new image of games for sale as some have gone and another one added. Prices below image.

gamesale.thumb.jpg.848f97b25681473639c7810313cb8f41.jpg

All prices include shipping:

Lost Expedition + Expansion - £20

Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle £23

Fae - £15

Sapiens - £15

Oceanos (includes Essen promo of extra character sub) - £23

Orient Express - £18

Raccoon Tycoon (Deluxe) Kickstarter Edition with upgraded pieces NIS - £35

Now Boarding - £23

Hardback - £23 - I've been banned from selling this one.

Cutthroat Caverns Collection (games as shown + Adventures Book B1/B2) - £70

Tiny Epic Galaxies - £15

Tiny Epic Defenders - £15

Bang the Dice Game + Old Saloon Expansion £13

Colt Express - £13  Sold

Thanks to everyone for the purchases, you're helping me clear some space. I've added some more games to the sell pile so am updating the picture and prices as so much has gone.

gamesforsale2905.thumb.jpg.8eebe08dd1df97278518817c9c3ebd1d.jpg

Cutthroat Caverns Collection:-

Main Game + Deeper & Darker (in main box) + Relics & Ruins + Tombs & Tomes + Death Incarnate + Adventure Module Book B1/B2  £50 

Raccoon Tycoon - Kickstarter edition with deluxe pieces (NIS) £35   -----SOLD

Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle £22-----SOLD

Now Boarding £22

Oceanos + Essen Promo extra Submarine £20-----SOLD

Sentinels of the Multiverse (1st Edition) + Rook City Expansion £20 Fully compatible with all current Multiverse expansions as well

Orient Express:The World's Most Famous Train £18

Fae £15

Foothills £15

Tiny Epic Galaxies    £15

Tiny Epic Defenders (one small threat token has a chip, was like this at purchase has no effect on game) £15

Or both Tiny Epic games for £25

Infernal Contraption + Saboteur Expansion £15

Scrappers £12

Celestia £12

Pick & Pack £10

Small Card games £4 each (add £1 postage for first two games and any others will be postage included. Postage included if bought with any of the larger games)

Tides of Time------SOLD

Pocket Madness

13 Ghosts------SOLD

Claim---------SOLD

Empire Engine

Cypher-------SOLD

Lost Legacy Flying Garden

Lost Legacy The Starship

Strawberry Studios games: Price as small card games above.

3 Wishes-----SOLD

Pyramid of the Sun

What's Up-----SOLD

Strawberry Ninja-------SOLD

Payment by Paypal friends and family or extra £1 to cover fees.

• 2 weeks later...

gamesforsale070620.thumb.jpg.11c3f853958632f79cfece303ddfea8e.jpg

I've removed the games sold and added some new ones. I'm about to start taking these games to the Facebook board game groups but just posting this up here first in case any of these grab anyone's eye.

Discworld £110----SOLD

Carcassonne: The Castle £50 - Box shows signs of shelfwear (can supply pictures)----SOLD

Carcassonne: The City £60 Box has slight signs of wear (can supply pictures)-----SOLD

Cutthroat Caverns Collection:-

Main Game + Deeper & Darker (in main box) + Relics & Ruins + Tombs & Tomes + Death Incarnate + Adventure Module Book B1/B2  £50----SOLD

Now Boarding £22----SOLD

Sentinels of the Multiverse (1st Edition) + Rook City Expansion £20 Fully compatible with all current Multiverse expansions as well

Carnival of Monsters (not pictured) £18

Orient Express:The World's Most Famous Train £18

Fae £15

Foothills £15

Castle Dice £35

Proving Grounds £20 (solo game)

Aerion £20 (solo game)--------SOLD

The Battle at Kemble's Cascade £25 (A board game version of a retro scrolling shmup) --------- SOLD

Artifacts Inc. £16 --------SOLD

Beyond Baker Street £17

Star Realms + 4 expansions from Crisis:Heroes, Bases & Battleships, Fleets & Fortresses  and Events. £17

Chimera £13

Tiny Epic Galaxies    £15

Tiny Epic Defenders (one small threat token has a chip, was like this at purchase has no effect on game) £15

Or both Tiny Epic games for £25

Infernal Contraption + Saboteur Expansion £15

Scrappers £12

Celestia £12

Pick & Pack £10

Small Card games £4 each (add £1 postage for first two games and any others will be postage included. Postage included if bought with any of the larger games)

Pocket Madness

Empire Engine

Lost Legacy Flying Garden

Lost Legacy The Starship

Pyramid of the Sun

Selling

- World Championship Russian Roulette - seems it's out of stock everywhere, umm £20 delivered?

Wanting to buy

- Any X Wing Rebel ships anyone has, please get in touch :)

Only stuff I'm wanting rid of are a couple switch games (snipperclips and crash trilogy). If you are interested in dirty cash though I'd love to work something out.

Edit: taken to PMs

10 hours ago, cavalcade said:

I have a massive collection of XWing V1 all factions. Might be interested in trades if you have other stuffs. Knackered old PC parts are of interest for example....

I should think I'd be interested in getting a few, obviously Jackson can have first dibs. What era PC parts are you after?

• 3 weeks later...

Selling:

878 Vikings, played once (mint) - £55 delivered

Champion of the wild 2e (mint) - £17 delivered

Buying:

X wing ships - Tie Strikers, Tie Reaper, Alpha Class Star Wings, Ghost, Phantom, Saw's Renegades

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Few bits to clear out for me. Prices include postage

Flamme Rouge  - £18 Sold off forum

Above & Below - £30

Santorini - £18

Detective: Modern Crime boardgame - £28

Relic Expedition - £13

Flick 'Em Up (plastic edition) - £20

The Goonies Adventure Card Game - £15

Escape The Room: Dr Gravely's Retreat - £12

Escape The Room: Stargazer's Mansion - £12