IGNORED

Games Exchange

strider

Big sale post. I've tried to set the prices reasonably but am open to offers. Postage will be £3 for the first item, £2 for the second and £1 for each thereafter to a maximum of £8. I've divided the games into categories although some might fit into several. Days of Wonder, Larger boxes, 2 Player games, Smaller boxes and solo.

Message me if you have any queries or would like any photos. Postage will be Royal Mail under 2kg but probably Hermes/DPD if heavier than that. Pick up from Newcastle would be possible if anyone is local.

Some people have already expressed interest in certain items so will get first dibs on those.

I'll look to move things over on to the FB groups at the weekend.

Days Of Wonder:

Pirate's Cove - £25 Great condition.

Cargo Noir - £25 Unplayed.

Small World + Be Not Afraid + Cursed! + Grand Dames + Necromancer Island + Leaders + Tales and Legends + small hardback rulebook - £50

Cleopatra and the Society of Architects - £25 Box has a small rip in the base of the box. Great condition otherwise.

Large Games:

SOLD Dominations + Silk Road + Provinces + Hegemon + Dynasties + Rise and Fall + Deluxe slipcase. Deluxe Kickstarter - £75

Rise and Fall and the Slipcase are from the 2nd KS which has not fulfilled yet. I like the game and ordered it, Fay is not so keen so we're not playing it. I will change the address on the pledge manager so the items get sent to you when it delivers.

Spy Club - £20

SOLD Kingsburg 1st Edition - £20 

Olympus - £20

SOLD Raccoon Tycoon - £35 This is the deluxe edition from the 1st Kickstarter

SOLD Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game + Heroes of Asgard - £40 Unplayed 

Pyramid Arcade - £30

Mechanica + Inventions + Overlords inc. in box as KS edition - £20

Cottage Garden - £15 Some bowing to the box lid

Madame Ching - £15

Bumuntu - £15 Small crump on one corner of the box

Cloud CIty - £10

The Great City of Rome - £10

SOLD Blue Lagoon - £10

2 Player Games:

Sola Fide - £15

Mr. Jack + Mr. Jack Extension in the main box - £20

Mr. Jack in New York - £20

Mr. Jack Pocket - £8

Santorini + Golden Fleece expansion - £25

Haleakala - £15

SOLD Caverna: Cave vs Cave + Era II - £20

SOLD All Creatures Big and Small - £10

SOLD Glasgow - £12

Trambahn - £15

SOLD Mandala - £12

SOLDPatchwork - £10

Le Havre: The Inland Port - £10

SOLD Starship Catan - £20 

Catan: The Card Game + Expansion Set - £18

Hera and Zeus - £12

Sensor Ghosts - £12

Ankhor - £10

Small Games:

Hoppladi Hopplada - £5

Pocket Mars - £5

Coach ride to Devil's Castle - £5

Fairy Tale - £5

The Fox in the Forest - £5

Codinca - £7

Province - £5

Tschak! - £5

Metro X - £7

Avignon: A Clash of Popes - £5

Solo:

SOLD Lux Aeterna - £7

Friedemann Friese' Fire - £7

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/08/2021 at 20:04, jonnyalpha said:

Big sale post. I've tried to set the prices reasonably but am open to offers. Postage will be £3 for the first item, £2 for the second and £1 for each thereafter to a maximum of £8. I've divided the games into categories although some might fit into several. Days of Wonder, Larger boxes, 2 Player games, Smaller boxes and solo.

Message me if you have any queries or would like any photos. Postage will be Royal Mail under 2kg but probably Hermes/DPD if heavier than that. Pick up from Newcastle would be possible if anyone is local.

Some people have already expressed interest in certain items so will get first dibs on those.

I'll look to move things over on to the FB groups at the weekend.

Days Of Wonder:

Pirate's Cove - £25 Great condition.

Cargo Noir - £25 Unplayed.

Small World + Be Not Afraid + Cursed! + Grand Dames + Necromancer Island + Leaders + Tales and Legends + small hardback rulebook - £50

Cleopatra and the Society of Architects - £25 Box has a small rip in the base of the box. Great condition otherwise.

Large Games:

Dominations + Silk Road + Provinces + Hegemon + Dynasties + Rise and Fall + Deluxe slipcase. Deluxe Kickstarter - £75

Rise and Fall and the Slipcase are from the 2nd KS which has not fulfilled yet. I like the game and ordered it, Fay is not so keen so we're not playing it. I will change the address on the pledge manager so the items get sent to you when it delivers.

Spy Club - £20

SOLD Kingsburg 1st Edition - £20 

Olympus - £20

Raccoon Tycoon - £35 This is the deluxe edition from the 1st Kickstarter

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game + Heroes of Asgard - £40 Unplayed

Pyramid Arcade - £30

Mechanica + Inventions + Overlords inc. in box as KS edition - £20

Cottage Garden - £15 Some bowing to the box lid

Madame Ching - £15

Bumuntu - £15 Small crump on one corner of the box

Cloud CIty - £10

The Great City of Rome - £10

Blue Lagoon - £10

2 Player Games:

Sola Fide - £15

Mr. Jack + Mr. Jack Extension in the main box - £20

Mr. Jack in New York - £20

Mr. Jack Pocket - £8

Santorini + Golden Fleece expansion - £25

Haleakala - £15

Caverna: Cave vs Cave + Era II - £20

All Creatures Big and Small - £10

SOLD Glasgow - £12

Trambahn - £15

Mandala - £12

Patchwork - £10

Le Havre: The Inland Port - £10

Starship Catan - £20

Catan: The Card Game + Expansion Set - £18

Hera and Zeus - £12

Sensor Ghosts - £12

Ankhor - £10

Small Games:

Hoppladi Hopplada - £5

Pocket Mars - £5

Coach ride to Devil's Castle - £5

Fairy Tale - £5

The Fox in the Forest - £5

Codinca - £7

Province - £5

Tschak! - £5

Metro X - £7

Avignon: A Clash of Popes - £5

Solo:

SOLD Lux Aeterna - £7

Friedemann Friese' Fire - £7

Hi, do you still have SmallWorld?

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/05/2021 at 13:31, Alex W. said:

EDIT - Expansions sold, two Cores still available for £15 each plus postage, separately or together. That'll just be the cores, no card or token organisers.

------

Love the idea of being thrust in to a world of arcane mystery and supernatural terror? Enjoy deckbuilding? The senile gods of the old world have cast me in to a universe of crazed torment for the last time and I'm passing the savings on to you!

You get:

Two Core Sets of the Arkham Horror Card Game, with all the cards, tokens, and instruction books you need for up to four players, plus the outer boxes!

The cards and scenario text for the Dunwich Legacy deluxe expansion and all six Mythos Packs!

A long box and dividers, containing the complete playset of cards from the above, pre-organised for your convenience!

A token organiser preloaded with the tokens from one of the Core Sets!

Two small token boxes with the spare tokens from the other Core Set!

A spooky drawstring bag!

The original cardboard insert and zippy bags from one of the core sets!

Just the outer sleeve of Dunwich Legacy if you want it for some reason!

All of this for the low low* price of £120 £80 plus postage, which will probably be about £10. (Collection available in Cambridge.)

I'm also advertising this locally and will update this post promptly if it looks like I'll sell it elsewhere.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0863.thumb.JPG.af40bcd79c58626aa27924945a78e159.JPGIMG_0864.thumb.JPG.3f6fed89f4abdc734403857fdd2ffec1.JPGIMG_0865.thumb.JPG.c3ee31b34d31e7a46e85bb1a457a03eb.JPGIMG_0866.thumb.JPG.675a36bfcac6aed1769ee9cd50df32ad.JPG

*Price based on guesswork

Updating this - I got a buyer for the expansions so now I'm trying to shift the Cores without any organisational stuff, £15 apiece plus postage.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello gents, selling a few games that will go towards Wedding fund for next year. Will pop this in the main trades sub-forum too.

All prices include delivery w/Hermes, payment via PayPal. All are in great (or better) condition! Links point to BGG pages. Any Qs hit me up :)

Captain Sonar - £22

Burgle Bros - £28

Welcome To (German language but is language indepedent, includes English printed rules inside) - £12

Deception: Murder in Hong Kong (in shrink) - £22

Harvest Dice - £10

Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle - £25

Gloria Picktoria (in shrink) - £8

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone interested in

HeroQuest Advanced Quest 

th?id=OIP.6h0IDfQmH2V8Gk6Zw_ggSwHaE6%26p

I have this board game boxed and complete with everything (minus one certain Spell card that has been lost and thus replicated in pen/paper) 

Models are unpainted.

I'm moving house next month to a shared house because of finances so im selling this if anyone has an interest.

I listed it as £200 but am open to offers because I need the money, thanks all 🙂

• 1 month later...

1820508008_5.thumb.jpg.07be9d25b9997eb0fd35bcde3cf48008.jpg1136340618_10.thumb.jpg.d31947e24cb3d63b2ff4b80c0cd08e3b.jpg1558158753_15.thumb.jpg.9b9596e89566887d440b355775dda60d.jpg1041499770_20.thumb.jpg.dd7595a5878cda05ac673f5d661c40e5.jpg1951841983_25.thumb.jpg.b2089569aa171858aeb76c0bfb38a6f6.jpg

£5 for any game in the first picture. £10 for any game in the second. Then for the next picture £15, then £20 and £25 for the complete Small World collection which includes other expansions in the box.

Postage would be extra starting from £3 under 2kg using Royal Mail. For over 2Kg I'll use Hermes.