rllmuk
strider

Games Exchange

I've decided I can't be arsed with card games - they just don't fit well with me at all - so I'm offering-up The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game for swapsies, folks.

I'm after these (most desired first):

D&D: Wrath of Ashardalon

D&D: Castle Ravenloft

Star Trek: Fleet Captains

Android

Dust Tactics

Gears of War: The Board Game

Battlestar Galactica

Bought Elder Sign off U-1 and it's not my cup of tea. Would like to trade it for -

Thunderstone Heart of Doom

Summoner Wars Faction Decks I don't own and cash

Nightfall expansions I don't own (Cold War being one of them, I don't know the rest)

Game of Thrones LCG

I don't hold out much hope but it's there anyway.

Got a spare copy of Space Hulk: Death Angel and Thunderstone base set. Box is not pristine for Thunderstone.

Haven't got any games to trade would be interested in Elder Sign if you would trade it for some cash Moosegrinder, depending on how much you want for it of course!

After the most recent UK Maths trade, I've still got a few things that are left over.

If anyone's interested in the following, then let me know if you've got anything you'd like to trade.

• Fury of Dracula (Fantasy Flight edition) - Dracula hides and moves around the board secretly while he is hunted by the other players. Similar to Scotland Yard but soaked in Bram Stoker's Dracula. Glorious.
  • Carpe Astra - Try to gain control of the senate by bribing and blackmailing different factions... in space!
  • Nostra City - Mafia themed card game with hidden role elements

All these games are practically new (either played only a few times or, in Nostra City's case, components are still shrink-wrapped).

My main wants are in my wishlist, but I will consider other games too. At the moment, I'm particularly interested in lighter games that are decent with 2 players.

Already got it in trading, but I thought I'd post it here:

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/266149-besm-anime-rpg-set-books-and-gm-screen/

It's the necessary books to run a BESM anime-style RPG in one set. They're not easy to get hold of in the UK in my experience (I had to order this lot from the USA) but it's a multi-genre RPG system with an anime spin, that will adapt to most anime settings (to be honest, it'll do non-anime settings too).

Shameless self plug: Have just put Cosmic Encounter (plus Incursion expansion) and Flash Point Fire Rescue up for sale.

Thread is here

The missus kindly bought us Illuminati for Christmas, as I once recalled how enjoyable my first game was a few months ago. Unfortunately the few times we have played it has resulted in a number of some rather potent and absurd arguments between loved ones and friends and I've taken to believing it is cursed. This truly brings out a very ugly side to myself and everyone I know.

If you have the will to challenge your personal relationships, please take it off my hands. It's only been played twice so still mint condition, with no missing cards or those tiny awkward money things.

I'm primarily looking for Ascension: Chronicles of the Godslayer (what I was really hoping for Christmas...) but happy to look at lists and the like.

Oh yeah, I've also a Legend of Drizzt for trade too. Been played about three or four times so same condition, no missing bits, yada yada. It's either too boring for my friends who have played "proper" D&D, too confusing for my non-board gaming friends and too easy to cheat/rules are unenjoyable for the "power gamers" among us.

I wouldn't mind Drizzt. I don't have Ascension but looking at my pile of games I'd be happy to trade:

Red November

Dwarf King's Hold (miniatures are sprayed black and I've painted the hammer of one dwarf which I could return to black for you. Otherwise, it's all ready to go).

Incursion

Pelekophoros, I'm afraid I'm not looking for any of those myself. But do let us know if you have anything else up for trade.

Edit: Just as a list off the top of my head, I play a lot of Magic. Classics like Settlers of Catan and Dominion appeal to me. Liking the look of Battlestar Galactica and Netrunner too.