rllmuk
strider

Games Exchange

I was wondering too, but then I realised he's bound to be busy at the Game Expo this weekend!

Looking to off load a couple of boxes:

LotR LCG core set - all there in great condition SOLD

Warhammer Invasion LCG core set - all there in great condition PENDING

Red November - near mint PENDING

£15 a pop, delivered. WI is available now.

I've also got Descent 2nd Edition that I'm looking to trade. It's in punched but mint condition, only been played a couple of times. It's not hitting the spot at home so isn't likely to get much play time.

Would like to switch it out for Gears Of War if anyone has it and is interested.

How dependent are LCGs on buying the expansions? How much play can you get out of the core sets?

and Warhammer Invasion core set has 4 well balanced decks in it. You could get a lot of plays out of it before feeling the need for more cards. Although the Elves expansion is well worth the money! I've played it 50+ times and have 1 core, 2 of the boxed expansions and just one of the battle packs.

LotT and Red November now gone.

Warhammer Invasion core set has plenty of game in it. As said, you get 4 factions in the box and I reckon you're looking at a good few games before you get familiar. It's primarily 2 player but I think one of the more recent expansions adds more? It's been well supported over the past year anyway.

Just found a brand new copy of Farmageddon I forgot I had (I got 2 through the KS campaign). It's a nice little competitive take on Bohnanza, with a lot more depth and interference in my opinion.

Yours for £10 delivered if you want it. PENDING

I'm keen on your Descent, Pelekophoros, if donpeartree doesn't nab it with something else. Still only really have Legend of Drizzt to trade, mind.

donpeartree, would you be interested in selling your copy of Smash Up at all?

I think with the price of postage these days and the fact that it's not a very high value game anyway, the price wouldn't be worth it. Sorry! You can get it brand new for 20 quid though.

Hi Yix - I have Ashardalon, so am going to pass on Drizzt. Thanks anyway.

Descent now available to buy - £43 delivered, which is about £10 cheaper than anywhere new. It has literally been punched, bagged and played twice. Likely to pop it on eBay over the weekend as I've committed to getting shot now.

Advanced Heroquest also available now - £35 delivered (it's a massive box) - All the minis, floors, tokens etc are there. The rules and box are in decent condition given they're over 20 years old, but are also clearly 20 years old. 2 minis have been painted (not by me) but some dettol will strip them straight off if you want to do it. Most shields have not been attached to the figures. The only issue are the doors - 2 of the 6 are missing. 1 of the remaining 4 has broken out of the doorway, but could be glued back in (you'd no longer be able to open it, obviously). 1 of the others is almost broken in the same way.

Descent now available to buy - £43 delivered, which is about £10 cheaper than anywhere new. It has literally been punched, bagged and played twice. Likely to pop it on eBay over the weekend as I've committed to getting shot now.

2nd edition?

Space Alert - 5 player co-op game than can be played with less but gets a bit tricky as a result. Bought thinking it'd manage with 3 players and be a good family game me, wife and sprog, but it's not working for us. It's punched and bagged, but in mint condition. £35 delivered

Very tempted by Space Alert, Pelekophoros, though I need to check funds. If you haven't sold it by next week I'll get back to you!

Or I could do a trade for Formula D if you'd be interested? I have the core set and one other map, though I can't remember the name of the track off-hand.

Which delivery company are you all using for your game sales? I have some games I want to sell and Parcelforce charge about £10, which is bloody ridiculous.

I've recently used MyHermes to send an Xbox steering wheel and it worked out much cheaper than Royal Mail. You can arrange for collection or drop it off at a local agent such as a corner shop. I was quite impressed by how easy it was.

• Upvote 1

Going to have to say no to Space Alert right now I'm afraid. I'd love to get it, but I have way too many other un-played games at the minute! Sorry Pele!

No problem dude jut listed it on eBay last night and it's gone now.

Now selling Pathfinder Beginner Box. Punched and bagged but mint. £22 delivered.