rllmuk
strider

Games Exchange

Everything else is gone, but I'm now selling Mice & Mystics. It's absolutely mint, played twice. £42 delivered.

I bought Formula D!... I don't like it very much.

It's pretty much in new condition, only played twice and both times we were a little bored. That might have to do with playing it with friends who don't drive, mind, but that's a bit of a weird explanation. I drive and I was a little bored too.

Looking to trade for... oh, I dunno. I played Galaxy Trucker at Nine Worlds and it was awesome but Galaxy Trucker is hugely expensive. Maybe something else space'y, or I dunno, make me an offer if you fancy it.

I'm based in Oxford myself, so would prefer to trade with someone local if only to save on postage but who knows, maybe someone out there has that elusive board game I've been missing all my life.

Edit: Here's one: Battlestar Galactica. Gimme gimme gimme.

Selling my Android Netrunner Core set and all 6 of the first data packs. Everything is sleeved and mintier than mint condition - only reason I'm selling is because I don't play it. £80 delivered.

It's been a while. Some new stuff to add to my overflowing trade pile:

City of Horror

Smash Up

Gosu and Gosu: Kamakor

Ticket to Ride

Bezzerwizzer

Duel of Ages: Worldspanner

Wits & Wagers Party

Basilica

Open to suggestions for things to trade. I tend towards more thematic games rather than euros.

Also, the things I'd currently like to trade for are on my wishlist.

Anyone want AT-43 Operation Damocles for the price of postage? It's a pretty big box and I'd like to make a bit of space. It's clear that it isn't going to sell or trade, but it's not doing me any good hanging on to it. I'd rather it went to someone that would actually play it - it's a pretty nice little squad minis game.

I've got an Arkham Horror, punched and bagged but only played once, ready to head out to someone. Not really sure what I fancy to be honest so may just end up ebaying it.

Nathan, that sounds great so will PM you to see if still available.

Anyone want AT-43 Operation Damocles for the price of postage? It's a pretty big box and I'd like to make a bit of space. It's clear that it isn't going to sell or trade, but it's not doing me any good hanging on to it. I'd rather it went to someone that would actually play it - it's a pretty nice little squad minis game.

I'd love this if it hasn't gone yet?

Cheeky bugger :P

Right, I got Agents Of SMERSH from Kickstarter a while back and it's not getting the table time alongside everything else so I'm going to have to let it go. It's fairly hard to get hold of over here - I think Leisure Games have a few copies at £68 - and my copy has all the stretch goals from the campaign. Happy to swap against another bug box expensive game or perhaps a couple of smaller ones?

Also got Bhaloidam, which is a story telling game type thing. It's kind of a one size fits all narrative RPG thing, I guess. Never really wrapped my head around it. This was a normal price kind of game.

Arkham Horror is still available too.

Let me know if interested.

I'd be interested in Bhaloidam, Pelekophoros, but I'm pretty new to boardgames - I've only got Arkham Horror, Mall of Horror and Robinson Crusoe, each of which I've barely scratched the surface of so probs not looking to swap quite yet.

If you'd rather swap with someone I quite understand but I'd be happy to offer some money for buying games otherwise?

Anyone interested in a Nuclear War card game set? I've got the 1980s editions of Nuclear War, Nuclear Escalation and Nuclear Proliferation. Haven't played them in years because they suit group play which never happens these days. They used to be a riot with five or six people playing.

Edit - oh yeah, and a Death Wing card game, which I've never played. Read through the destructions and it's not my thing.

It is, yeah. Got anything you'd want to exchange?

Edit - I think the sets and cards are all pretty mixed up. I literally haven't opened them in years, but they were in decent condition the last time I looked.

Yup, just checked. All playing cards in one box, population cards, nations and destructions split betwixt the other two. All in great condition for their age, especially the boxes. Only a little wear.

And it's Death Angel, sorry. Not Death Wing.

What sort of games are you looking for?

I've got Dark Future, the Games Workshop Mad Max/Car Wars inspired RPG / Miniatures game?

Utopia, a big box area control type game with some lovely building minis.

Not fussed on either of those. I'd be interested in two player card games that aren't overly complicated (GoT HBO edition, for example - my wife can cope with games of that complexity), or Memoir '44 expansions, Ravenloft type minis games, that sort of stuff. Or cash of course. Looking at eBay they're not worth a great deal. Maybe a tenner each plus whatever delivery comes to.

I have a First Edition copy of Flashpoint Fire Rescue for trade. I am after simple fun games for up to 6 players in the mold of Coup or For Sale (Already own both).

Particularly would love a copy of Incan Gold

edit: PM me if you want to discuss as I may miss your post.

These days, most things except for dice games, to be honest. I play euro games (Agricola, mostly), ameritrash (Last Night on Earth, A Touch of Evil), and loving hidden role games lately (Citadels, One Night Ultimate Werewolf, Resistance). I have a very nerdy spreadsheet to keep track of all the games in my group's collection, which might be useful:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjHAh1Cf9jz_dEQ5bUN4Z1c0UXZKTnF6azNsS1RLb1E&usp=sharing

Got a few things to shift, you're welcome to have for postage (preferably as a bundle, ideal for kids):

Cityville Monopoly

Dixit

Would swap for any X-Wing miniatures stuff, too.

Two games not really suitable for my gaming group up for sale:

Kemet (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/127023/kemet)

- Mint condition, played once.

£45 delivered

Shogun (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/20551/shogun)

- Boxed and complete in good condition. All pieces accounted for and in excellent condition.

Some cosmetic damage to plastic inlay and to corners of the cardboard box.

German edition, it has a German manual and German writing on the outside of the box.

It comes with a printed English manual and English reference sheets. There are no parts of the actual game effected by the language difference

£25 delivered

Having a pre-UK Games Expo clear out. So far:

Netrunner core game
+Study in Static Expansion

+Cyber Exodus Expansion

+What Lies Ahead Expansion
+Trace Amount Expansion

I'd rather trade those^ as a job lot.

Quarriors Rise of the Demons

Zombie Dice

Rogue Trooper (this is old as hell, box not in great condition but complete)

Dungeoneer: Tomb of the Lich Lord

Conflicting Kingdoms (fun card game where you build your board with the cards as you go. Just don't play it any more).

Lunch Money.

I'll update this as I find more stuff I want to get rid of, and with wants etc when I'm not using this shitty fucking laptop.

Updated: trying to find my 'want' list. I'll add prices if no-one wants to trade.