rllmuk

Games Exchange

• 2 months later...

I'm considering selling a few classic(?) boardgames that are still floating around in the attic as I've just bought a house and I need every penny I can get! They'll probably go on eBay, but I thought I'd ask here if anyone wants them before I put them up. I have-

Space Crusade + Eldar Attack and Mission Dreadnought expansions

Blood Bowl Second Edition + Dungeon bowl expansion

Now, I only started this yesterday and I need to spend a bit of time figuring out if they're complete, but might anybody be interested? I'd be looking for cold hard cash, but I'd give you guys a much better deal than what they're going for on eBay. Let me know! Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I'd certainly be interested in the Space Crusade bundle.. Just drop me a message when you've taken a look and thought about price.

Might also prompt me to sell my Star Wars Miniatures stuff to pay for it, as it's all going unplayed at the moment.

Space Crusade is a great game. I'd be interested if I had people to play it with, but sadly I don't, so I'll stick to emulating the old computer versions. I hope it's in nice condition and complete, because it'll make a superb addition to someone's collection.

I can't make Essen this year (I don't think I can) but I think it may be on for next year. It was an amazing experience when I went a couple of years ago, I was so overwhelmed that I didn't actually play many games the first day but I'll be prepared this time.

• 2 weeks later...

Which version/size is Red November?

The larger edition. I don't have it handy, but I think it's the Fantasy Flight version. It's the 10x10 box, not the piddly wee one!

I don't even know what they are, do they combine with vanilla? Or are they standalone?

Cheers

Winter edition is just a standalone carcassone but with snow on the ground and an add-on included with a gingerbread man :)

Red November has nothing to do with Carcassone and is a standalone game about a submarine that is stricken by disaster after disaster. It'sa bloody brilliant game. I've just played it to death, is all.

The larger edition. I don't have it handy, but I think it's the Fantasy Flight version. It's the 10x10 box, not the piddly wee one!

Winter edition is just a standalone carcassone but with snow on the ground and an add-on included with a gingerbread man :)

Red November has nothing to do with Carcassone and is a standalone game about a submarine that is stricken by disaster after disaster. It'sa bloody brilliant game. I've just played it to death, is all.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info

I have the following for trade or sale -

Marvel Dice Masters - 1x opened but unused starter set and 5x unopenen boosters

Small World

Zombiegeddon

Not looking for anything in particular so let me see your lists if you are interested in any of these :)