IGNORED

RPL United - Season 16

Steely

Outstanding promise showed last night chaps.

Sorry Manic, but you've lost Gervinio. It's not you, there's someone else. His name is Baring. When you see him, you'll understand.

Last night was awesome. I just need to transfer that to league games. We all played class. Loved how solid our defence.

Outstanding promise showed last night chaps.

Sorry Manic, but you've lost Gervinio. It's not you, there's someone else. His name is Baring. When you see him, you'll understand.

Last night Baring reminded me of a guy I used to know who played around these parts. This guy used to tear up shit and win everything he entered....can't remember his name though....oh wait a minute...(big pause)....he's back and you are all fucked!

When I turned out, on my own, for Monday's session I was mint with all 11 players. Especially Gervinho. I'll be equally as devastating with Kalou I'm sure, so Baring can crack on if he has a rapport going.

Very much looking forward to tonight, we got a class line-up, a class team, a couple of amazing new signings to get all excited about and the promise of Stephen's debut to come.

We're gonna have such a good season, if we were a star sign, we'd be Bap-ricorn.

If we were a desert, we'd be Bapple-Pie.

If we were an induvidualy packaged juice-drink, we'd be Bapri-Sun.

And on and so forth.

Well we were unlucky tonight. A full team and I'm certain it would have been very different.

We did fall into the old trap of not passing it quickly enough. One touch & pass, especially in the middle. Anything else and we run out of space.

How come we changed the personnel round in game two? We were as solid as we could be with 7 in game 1?

We did fall into the old trap of not passing it quickly enough. One touch & pass, especially in the middle. Anything else and we run out of space.

Yeah, sorry about that. If you look at my stats, I've pretty much never played an attacking role. I plan to get the hang of it soon... :unsure: