IGNORED

Netflix

Marlowe

Which region?

UK Netflix has loads of old Shaw Brothers Martial Arts films, although some of them really are a bit shit and seem to be knock offs of other more popular ones of the time.

Also, for some reason they only have the dubbed version of Drunken Master 2, which is a huge shame as it's bloody brilliant and although it is Jackie Chan doing his own English dub, it just doesn't work. Anita Mui's awesome comedy timing goes right down the pan in the dub as well.

Friday Night Lights is fantastic, one of my favourite series ever. Veronica Mars is worth a watch if you've not seen it.

Two excellent series, along with, if it is still on there, Terriers. Please, please watch Terriers if you get the chance everyone. The greatest one season wonder ever.

EDIT: Just checked, Terriers is on US Netflix.

Japan now available via unblock-us. Didn't notice anything not available elsewhere (except for loads of domestic film/tv (which is ok if you speak Japanese I guess)) apart from Mad Max 2. So that's my evening sorted.

Japan now available via unblock-us. Didn't notice anything not available elsewhere (except for loads of domestic film/tv (which is ok if you speak Japanese I guess)) apart from Mad Max 2. So that's my evening sorted.

I just browsed it and have not seen these elsewhere:

Lethal Weapon

All of the Indiana Jones Movies

The Thing (2011)

Although I like some of the Original content on Netflix, I primarily pay for it for the films. The flix. That I watch on the Net.

£7 a month for A few TV series like House of Cards or Daredevil isn't worth it to me. Honestly, a lot of their original content is on a par with 5 USA. the Disney deal next year will make a little change, but I hope this isn't the start of them focusing more on original content.

I can really see Apple setting their minds on a Movies equivalent of their Music app. Even if it was £20 a month to watch any of the films on iTunes, I would pay it. Kind of like what Cineworld do with their monthly pass thing..

I'm sad enough to check out the updates throughout a lot of the regions on a daily basis and it's jarringly obvious the lack of new content over the past few months. Anyone after primarily movies would be far better off getting Now TV's £10 per month Sky movies service.