IGNORED

Netflix

Marlowe

Riddick is up on one of the Scandanavian regions (or possibly Netherlands).

Edit: Sweden

My god, just watched this, utter utter shit. Made no sense whatsoever, fell asleep in the last 15 mins, rewound it, and still made no sense.

That and Total Recall has meant 2 out of the last 3 films I've watched have been god awful. 'How to be a man' was good last night though.

I use the Nu for Netflix app for iOS

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/nu-for-netflix/id896295904?mt=8

I did pay for it so am a bit of a sucker but trying to navigate the very mobile unfriendly websites of moreflicks and netflixcomplete when I'm slobbing about on the sofa trying to find a film to watch was quite painful. Plus, no matter how many time I filter out the other services in moreflicks they still pop back in and confuse the search results. Couple of quid well spent I reckon,

Needs a bookmark or wishlist feature though.

I did pay for it so am a bit of a sucker but trying to navigate the very mobile unfriendly websites of moreflicks and netflixcomplete when I'm slobbing about on the sofa trying to find a film to watch was quite painful. Plus, no matter how many time I filter out the other services in moreflicks they still pop back in and confuse the search results. Couple of quid well spent I reckon,

Cheers. Just grabbed this and so far so good. Hopefully as things develop they add some sort of wish list. I mean it's not as if it has to tie in to your Netflix account. Atm I just have two lists on IMDB that I add stuff too for later (and just put in the Netflix region in the comments). Before that I was just using Wunderlist.

I've got the android version of this (also paid for) and its very good.

Gurren Lagann and Hunter x Hunter added to the UK one (not seen them before anyway)

They were added about a month ago, along with Kill La Kill.

Netflix UK appear to be improving their anime selection as of late, I'm guessing Knights of Sidonia may have done rather well for them.