IGNORED

Netflix

Marlowe

It's not on Netflix but 36 Quai des Orfèvres is really good. Not exactly a laugh a minuet as its pretty grim. I picked it up in Fopp years ago for 1.99 or something.

That's a great flick, but would you consider it a heist movie? As I recall, there's not that much heisting, more the shenanigans of the cops surrounding it.

Thief is tip top.

French Netflix is now live (and I assume the other regions mentioned above are too)!

Looks to have a lot of different content to the Mexican region, so I'm having a browse now.

Edit- Lots of good stuff on there, seems similar to the Canadian selection.

Edit 2- Loads on here, looks like it's going to be my new default region.

BUT I LOVE FRANCE.

:omg:

Is there much French domestic stuff?

There are plenty of French films and shows on there, but oddly there's also a lot of French content on other regions (the UK has a lot) which aren't available in France (Spiral, etc.). French films is a category so you can find them pretty quickly. I don't think (m)any of them have English subtitles, so you'll need a decent level of French to get the most out of them.

There are plenty of French films and shows on there, but oddly there's also a lot of French content on other regions (the UK has a lot) which aren't available in France (Spiral, etc.). French films is a category so you can find them pretty quickly. I don't think (m)any of them have English subtitles, so you'll need a decent level of French to get the most out of them.

Similarly, there's a shedload of BBC stuff available in other regions which isn't on Netflix UK.

House of the Devil is pretty good. It seems to get compared to the likes of Innkeepers, but I found it way better than that with greatly superior scene-setting and a far meatier payoff after all the waiting. Some nice classic horror cinematography too and proper 80s horror style dodgy acting, which just added to it for me. A tad boring in places but still a solid 7/10 on the Windometer.

Rear Windumeter