Netflix

Marlowe

We watched Inside Llewyn Davis instead last night. Brilliant, the Coens are so good it's just unfair now.

Been meaning to watch this, thanks for the tip.

Watched The Prestige last night, can't remember which region it was on though. Really enjoyed it and can't believe I hadn't see it before.

It's a great flick, I didn't know anything about it apart from seeing people raving about it on here. Don't even read the back of the DVD box if you can help it, I thought that even the Netflix brief gives too much away!

Was browsing the British films selection on US and saw a little indie film called Sightseers, about a brunmie couple who go on a caravaning holiday in the UK.

Did not expect it to be one of the most darkly hilarious films I have seen in years. Would totally recommend!

Just watched Chef on US. Great film, a really nice feel-good 'follow your dreams' story with humour and a lot of heart.

Love the balls off that film. Watched it again this morning, what a soundtrack.

But don't watch it hungry. Or do, but be prepared to go on a food rampage afterwards. That cheese sandwich!

Was browsing the British films selection on US and saw a little indie film called Sightseers, about a brunmie couple who go on a caravaning holiday in the UK.

Did not expect it to be one of the most darkly hilarious films I have seen in years. Would totally recommend!

:lol:

Nicely undersold there Jim

Noticed that both Under The Dome and Vikings are now on US Netflix (the first seasons, at least).

The first episode of Under The Dome is incredibly thin, covers way to much ground and seems amazingly dumb. However, it also features at least 2 hilarious deaths so I'm kinda in at the moment.

It's a great film. If you haven't already check out Ben Wheatley's other films, one the best directors around.

Do people that liked Jodorowski's Dune like Jodorowski's films? I came away from that doc with a very different feeling about the whole enterprise.

I'm about to start reading some of his graphic novels... supposed to be fucked but in a OMG way. The Incal was said to be the basis for The Fifth Element.