Ace of Spies - now live on Kickstarter

First question, what's the money for? I think Kickstarters always work better when they say what they're going to spend the money on, I assume it's production costs rather than development since you already seem to have the game designed. Good luck with it :)

• Upvote 2

Well, the money is for production and shipping. That's it. There's a lot of cards in the game and we wanted to make sure they're of the highest quality. We also want a sturdy box and a well put together rulebook. No point putting out a shitty product - we love the game and want it to be the very best it can be.

Also, Treble, I'll be round later.

Awww, man. Thanks! Also, if you guys would be kind enough to leave comments on the KS page, that'd be fantastic - we've already been made a staff pick, but action on the comments section means we're more likely to hit the front page.

I'll be backing next Friday on Payday Michael.

Best of luck. It looks great.

Edit: Just realised how stupid that is as I don't pay until its funded. In which case I'll be in shortly.

Edit Edit: Done. Aces.

• 2 weeks later...