rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Daley

Game of Thrones - No Book Chat. NONE. The Books don't exist.

Not sure where else to post this but my wife had a nice surprise made for me for our second anniversary, hand carved from various bits of wood, I love it and it's massive!

wHPcp0i.jpg

P3wiwru.jpg

The scroll is the watch charter :)

Scabbard and leather work in progress

• Upvote 9

You're not going to get much penetration against chain with that, let alone plate. How does it fare against cowboy boots filled with meat?

• Upvote 1

Not sure where else to post this but my wife had a nice surprise made for me for our second anniversary, hand carved from various bits of wood, I love it and it's massive!

wHPcp0i.jpg

P3wiwru.jpg

The scroll is the watch charter :)

Scabbard and leather work in progress

Feel free to educate us thickos on what's going on then. Is it meant to be a "guess the sword" challenge, as the blade seems to be light brown, with a dark brown handle and yet it is styled after one made of Valyrian Steel?

• Upvote 1

I won't mention character names, but among the new cast next season are Alexander Siddig and Jonathan Pryce. And some I'm not so familiar with are Toby Sebastian, Nell Tiger Free, DeObia Oparei, Enzo Cilenti, Jessica Henwick, Rosabell Laurenti Sellers and Keisha Castle-Hughes.

Seems quite a lot, but I suppose they've killed off a lot too.

Also a blooper reel

• Upvote 7

My favourite Siddig role was where he was the flashy magician murder victim in Poirot only it turned out he'd killed himself because he was bored out of his mind or something and wanted to go out while giving everyone a headscratcher in the process.

That blooper reel is good fun. I want to see more of Charles Dance fluffing his lines.

I think it's a bit much to be worried about discussing the character names. They're either people we know about, can infer the existence of, or know nothing about. But hey-ho.

Reading about who Dr Bashir is going to be has me pretty excited.

• Upvote 2

I didn't realise it was a criticism. The way he said "At least" kind of suggests he was saying it was a positive thing.

well why isn't it a positive thing? just because you're a heterosexual male doesn't mean that 100% of the audience is. "contains nudity" in this case actually just means tits - it's embarrassing.

I guess I'm the only one who read the full casting details openly linked from the front page of BBC news a day or two ago. This thread is weird.

It's literally show news. Not book chat. That panel started with moderators telling people to not be a dick and please not ask questions about non-show stuff.

• Upvote 1

well why isn't it a positive thing? just because you're a heterosexual male doesn't mean that 100% of the audience is. "contains nudity" in this case actually just means tits - it's embarrassing.

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

• Upvote 1