Game of Thrones - No Book Chat. NONE. The Books don't exist.

Daley

I feel a little underwhelmed by the start of this series. I hope it's not just because nothing "big" has happened, I've always found the slow bits as entertaining as the big reveals in previous series. It is missing Tywin? I think it's missing Tywin. Jamie and Bron(n?) should be fun though.

It's strange, if I take the last episode apart I liked pretty much all of it. I like where they're going with Sansa, I liked the stuff at the Wall, especially Stannis. Tirion trying to drink himself to death and then getting kidnapped presumably to the exact place he intended to go anyway was great. I even liked Daenerys completely cocking up ruling a city. I just don't feel that itch like I really, really want moar episodes.

He'll probably end up doing her bidding. His shame about what he's done seems pretty overpowering.

I wouldnt agree it's shame, or at least only shame. The character has been tortured for months and has been mutalited. I'd say he is living in total fear and now Sansa may want a bit of revenge. I wouldn't be surprised if he commits suicide soon.

Could you link to the NSFW stuff rather than put it in spoiler tags? It may hide it from your eyes, but it doesn't hide it from your employer's web connection.