Game of Thrones - No Book Chat. NONE. The Books don't exist.

Daley

For a show with such a high body count, there are indeed quite a few spare characters knocking about that it'd be nice to see come back again. The Blackfish, The Greatjon, Osha, would all be good to have a comeback.

Ones I'm not too fussed about but do wonder: Dennis Pennis, Domink Diamond, Edmure Tully, Gendry and Hot Pie. Mind you, we saw Hot Pie.

I forgot how bloody frustrating this series is. It's basically 100 hours of fantastic foreplay for an epic finale that may or may never come and just when you're super aroused it's over for another year. It's like watching characters enter the ring for the ultimate wresting battle but they haven't made it yet because they keep dying on the way there, or forgetting they were supposed to be fighting anyway and sheepishly walking back to the dressing room.

All my frustrations with it are that it's a cock tease supreme.

That was fucking grim, I hope Stannis rolls up and burns the whole fucking place to the ground, every last fucking Bolton in existence goes straight on a pyre, damn it.

Also, do the Sand Snakes take after their dad?

Because if so, we just saw Bronn's imminent agonising death right there. Fuck, fuck and triple fuck.

The next few eps really need to throw us some bones, man. Cersei and Boltons are long overdue a reckoning.

That bit with Sansa at the end was fucking horrible. I'm slightly disappointed that now that they've run out of book misery they're just inventing new horrible things to happen to her.

I never thought I'd say this, but could people steer clear of spoiling the things that don't exist? Or, at least, saying what does and doesn't happen in them outside of marked spoilers.

It's not the nature of the event itself or the way it was shot. It's the fact that it's just another really mean kick to a character who's suffered immensely through five seasons. Like Oberyn's death, it feels too much like the writers being gleefully nasty. I'm not offended by it, I'm just pissed off it happened.