IGNORED

Game of Thrones - No Book Chat. NONE. The Books don't exist.

Daley

1 hour ago, Mr Cochese said:

Maybe they created the dragons as a weapon to stop the white walkers, because creating a bigger monster to stop a monster you created is a completely bulletproof idea in all kinds of fiction.

I think you should shut up before you make Ridley Scott tie the xenomorph into this sequence via a terrible Prometheus sequel. 

Great episode.

Was a bit confused by the bit with the actors, though - nice tits, but didn't need close up cock action.

Have any of the dire wolves don't anything useful, ever? Other than providing a pelt to keep someone warm.

Loved the iron born bit where they're all stood round, wondering if he's dead.

Poor Hodor.

Anyone else noticed that Sansa's hair is getting darker, as are her clothes. I suspect this is a not too subtle indicator of the change in her.

31 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

Have any of the dire wolves don't anything useful, ever? Other than providing a pelt to keep someone warm.

Back in the first season one of them saved Bran from getting murdered in his bed. It's debatable whether that was useful though. 

14 minutes ago, Broker said:

The Ironborn must have had a tonne of kings who died at their own coronation.

I thought that, I also was expecting somebody to administer CPR to the bass line of Rains of Castamere

2 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

Was a bit confused by the bit with the actors, though - nice tits, but didn't need close up cock action.

I've got nothing against tits or cock being shown on TV but GoT kicks the arse right out of nudity imo.

I think the Walkers don't like Bran because they know he can see how they were created (and presumably other parts of their history) thus gaining insights into how to defeat them, the old tree man was a threat for the same reason. It looked to me like the COTF created the Walkers using dragon glass -- hence the Walkers' vulnerability to it -- given time Bran may discover other chinks. There is also the possibility that Bran can turn dragons into organic predator drones to do his bidding. Indeed, it's quite hard to see how he is going to get out of his current predicament without some massive help so maybe something like that happens soon.

7 minutes ago, K said:

Bran must have some super-important role to play in the series to come, I can't believe they did six series worth of narrative heavy lifting to bring him to the exposition tree and learn a few snippets of lore. It's like playing an RPG for 70hrs, and eventually getting a 5 point achievement for finding someone's journal.

The entire series which shall not be named from written from a point where it is Bran's story