IGNORED

FTLv3 Eastern League

Additional Injuries!

Pre season medicals have shown that a number of players have picked up knocks in the preseason, in a bid to fight for a place in there new team or indeed retain their place it seems many players pushed themselves to far! Please check the injury spreadsheet to find out who has been ruled out.

Manic, when are you available to get this underway?

Ignore that, I've got Cary Brown first, when are you free to do this?

Ah, my fault mate, I think I said yesterday I have you up first.

Graham - we're up mate, when suits you? I'll be on later tonight (10/11 ish) but then I'm away till Thursday night...

3 POINTS EACH IN BAYERN/MARSEILLE IN SEASON OPENERS

Goals Goals Goals though!!!

(Wincho) Bayern 2-5 Marseille (XYZ)

Bayern Goals - Muller, Schweinsteiger

Injuries - None

YC - None

RC - None

A sound beating for Bayern that had to be re-started due to killer lag on 35 mins with the score 1-2 to the Frenchies.

Upon the re-start the Germans needed to chase the game to get that goal back and were put to the sword as early as 3 minutes in. Got another back but it was XYZ who had the final say with a late fifth

Herr Wincho's MOM - Muller. The only one to be able to hold his head high

Pick of the opposition - Hernandez. Why-oh-why did you sell him Mardigan you jam foolio!

(XYZ) Marseille 0-5 Bayern (Wincho)

Bayern Goals - Ribery, Schweinsteiger x2, Mandanda OG, Robben

Injuries - None

YC - Amalfitano (Marseille)

RC - None

One of those games where everything seemed to go my way. It was my midfielders who did the damage, but there was more than a touch of fortune with 4 of the 5 goals. A rebounded tackle for Ribery's, a chest of doom for Scweinsteiger's first, a clearance rebounding to him for his second and then the worst of the lot with the Marseille GK Mandanda walking a backpass into his own net

Robben's goal had a touch of class to it though as he bent it in the far post with his weaker right foot from the corner of the box

Harsh scoreline in what seemed to be a 'pre-determined by EA' result

Herr Wincho's MOM - Ribery. The lad was on fire and un-tackle-able at times

Pick of the opposition - Giovinco put a decent shift in but was let down by his team-mates (well EA really)

Cheers for the games XYZ and not sure if you heard me at the beginning but sorry for being 5/10 minutes late getting on

So, results in from last night:

Real Madrid 2 - 3 Man City

No cards, no injuries

City raced into a 3 goal lead after only 21 minutes in this one after some dodgy defending and a lucky deflection helped Tevez and Aguero to take advantage. Real pulled one back before half time in what was proving to be an end to end match.

Madrid won a penalty early in the second half but Hart was the hero, diving to his right to save the Kaka spot kick. A nice finish by Benzema make it 3-2 and at the death the Spaniards almost grabbed a point when a long range shot cannoned off the foot of the post.

Man City 2 - 6 Real Madrid

Booking BALE, Injury RONALDO

Reverse of the first game this one with Madrid this time racing into a healthy lead but City were not without chances and disaster struck Real after only 34 minutes when the comeback kid Ronaldo crumpled in a heap when encountering Naldo for the first time. City were forced to go on the attack to get back into things but it only meant that their backline became stretched and Madrid were able to capitalise throughout the 90 minutes to bag a well deserved win.

Cheers for the games mate, really enjoyed those as we were both really going for it on both!

Why was Ronaldo playing?

He has an injury that keeps him out of games 1-5 and Cary has the injury perk that reduces this by 2.

He is not eligible until game 4!

The fact he got injured again is not going to help you here Cary

I suspect it may be some time before you get to play your star man again!

Baring 2-2 Pompey

1 yellow Gonzales

No injuries

Pompey 3-1 Baring

No cards or injuries

Pompey outplayed me for most of both games, couldn't really get much going attacking wise and just got out muscled and crowded out of everything. The snow disnt help with my white kit either, was like quick blurs everywhere.

Well played mate good luck rest of the season.