FTLv3 Eastern League

Lyon (Manic) 0 Napoli (GrahamDunn) 2

Cavani x 2

Napoli 3 Lyon 2

Cavani x3

Gomis x 2

No injuries

No bookings

Cavani! The wanker! He tore me open time and time again. Due to the defensive injury crisis I went with 3 at the back in game 1, and it didn't work. I struggled to contain Cavani, Lavezzi & co in game with 4 at the back so quite what I was thinking playing with 3 I don't know.

Goal 2 in game one was a somewhat dubious pen, for my money it was dubious anyway! We'd lost comms by then so can't say whether my view is biased or not yet.

Game 2 featured 2 assists by the ref, one a piece luckily so it was evened out. I threw the ball out to Gourcuff and, as he went to play it out wide on the volley, the ref ran in front of the ball stopping it dead for Graham to run onto! He played in wanker Cavani to go 2-0 up. I then nicked one back and then the ref returned the favour for me, by blocking a ball out from midfield, it fell to me and I went through to sqaure an easy finish for Gomis to level things. End to end from there, but it was a header from a corner that sealed cunts Cavani's hat-trick and indeed all 6 points for Graham.

Cheers for the games mate, good chatting with you until we got cut off.

Lyon (Manic) 0 Napoli (GrahamDunn) 2

Cavani x 2

Napoli 3 Lyon 2

Cavani x3

Gomis x 2

No injuries

No bookings

Cavani! The wanker! He tore me open time and time again. Due to the defensive injury crisis I went with 3 at the back in game 1, and it didn't work. I struggled to contain Cavani, Lavezzi & co in game with 4 at the back so quite what I was thinking playing with 3 I don't know.

Goal 2 in game one was a somewhat dubious pen, for my money it was dubious anyway! We'd lost comms by then so can't say whether my view is biased or not yet.

Game 2 featured 2 assists by the ref, one a piece luckily so it was evened out. I threw the ball out to Gourcuff and, as he went to play it out wide on the volley, the ref ran in front of the ball stopping it dead for Graham to run onto! He played in wanker Cavani to go 2-0 up. I then nicked one back and then the ref returned the favour for me, by blocking a ball out from midfield, it fell to me and I went through to sqaure an easy finish for Gomis to level things. End to end from there, but it was a header from a corner that sealed cunts Cavani's hat-trick and indeed all 6 points for Graham.

Cheers for the games mate, good chatting with you until we got cut off.

Thanks for the games mate!

I honestly don't know how I managed to get 6 points! After I opened the scoring against the run of play in the first game you were all over me and I didn't think I was going to hold out... then as you said I got a typical ''Fifa 12'' penalty which, I agree was somewhat dubious! It just seemed to be a tangle more than anything and big Cavani went for a lie down in the box.

The 2nd game was a cracker....

At 2-0 and with the luck seemingly on my side I thought I was about to put the game out of sight when that ball left Podolski's left boot. Unfortunately, the big forward's shot absolutely rattled off the bar and within minutes you made it 2 each and were pressing for the winner. Thankfully, for me Cavani's work wasn't done for the day and he managed to out jump your defence and nip the winner.

Cheers again for the games. All the best for the rest of the season.

Oh Graham - It is not wise to 'poke' one of the leg breakers my friend......not wise at all :D

(add him to the blacklist Steely and Pants :twisted:)

I'm power crazed and hungry to ruin someone's season having unfortunately only managed to give out 3 game layoffs for each of the two the injuries I've dealt with so far. :lol:

I think you are forgetting the 1st part of our agreement Mr Winch........

From Wincho

Sent 13 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hey mate

As Steely has pointed out, we both selected Chiellini as our non FTL league enquiry and are now locked in a head to head for his signature.

I don't know if you are aware but I will be on the ''Injury assessment'' panel and will responsible for deciding the length of your player's injuries. The Injury length should be ''random'' but with a little bit of manual intervention I will be able to point the cursor to ''0 weeks''.

To cut a long story short... you have my word that if you pull out the deal for Chiellini... none of your players will suffer serious Injuries ;)

From GrahamDunn

Sent 13 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Fuck Ronaldo up for the rest of the season and you have a deal!

From Wincho

Sent 13 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Deal.................................

@Sith

BAP? What is BAP? (Pre BAP is fine)

I think you are forgetting the 1st part of our agreement Mr Winch........

From Wincho

Sent 13 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hey mate

As Steely has pointed out, we both selected Chiellini as our non FTL league enquiry and are now locked in a head to head for his signature.

I don't know if you are aware but I will be on the ''Injury assessment'' panel and will responsible for deciding the length of your player's injuries. The Injury length should be ''random'' but with a little bit of manual intervention I will be able to point the cursor to ''0 weeks''.

To cut a long story short... you have my word that if you pull out the deal for Chiellini... none of your players will suffer serious Injuries ;)

From GrahamDunn

Sent 13 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Fuck Ronaldo up for the rest of the season and you have a deal!

From Wincho

Sent 13 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Deal.................................

Loving that this must have taken you hours to construct :lol:

Unfortunately, I was not the Ronaldo leg breaker, nor can I claim Ibra's spine snapper. Two fucking 3 game layoffs is all I've managed in my quest to smash people. Stupid random.org hates me.

The Ronaldo one was moi, albeit by accident but thems the breaks....gettit?!

You hurt the boy no doubt but we are talking about hitting the button on the 'random injury layoff generator' which Steely, Pants and I do. It's almost as much fun as playing! Muwahahaha

Loving that this must have taken you hours to construct :lol:

I'm not buying this AT ALL.

I sense consipracy and I'm surprised no-one else has commented. Presumably Wincho has some of them silenced, too.