rllmuk
Vemsie

Cyberpunk 2077 - "Jesus Christ, my legs!" - Delayed until 17th September

6 minutes ago, Naieve said:

FUCK OFF with the real actors in games, yo

It’s okay. Keanu doesn’t really meet that metric.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Revival said:

p7s60t5spe331.jpg

"So, we're putting out a first-person RPG whose main draw is making and playing your own character your own way; what should we centre the box-art and merchandise around? The setting itself? Major story characters? The technology? Maybe something more abstract; a logo or similar?"

"How about we design an incredibly generic looking guy with a gun to be the default protagonist and make him the poster boy?"

"Brilliant"

• Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Wiper said:

"So, we're putting out a first-person RPG whose main draw is making and playing your own character your own way; what should we centre the box-art and merchandise around? The setting itself? Major story characters? Maybe something more abstract; a logo or similar?"

"How about we design an incredibly generic looking guy with a gun to be the default protagonist and make him the poster boy?"

"Brilliant"

Worked for Mass Effect. :coffee:

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Phelan said:

Oi! He is ace. 

I know. I love Keanu. I even gave a ‘whoa’ when he appeared. But a diverse actor he is not. He’s always just awesome Keanu. 

Keanu Logan. Check.

Keanu Wick. Check.

Keaneo Anderson. Check.

Johnny KeanUtah. Check.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, jonamok said:

I know. I love Keanu. I even gave a ‘whoa’ when he appeared. But a diverse actor he is not. He’s always just awesome Keanu. 

Keanu Logan. Check.

Keanu Wick. Check.

Keaneo Anderson. Check.

Johnny KeanUtah. Check.

Yeah, he's great but he can't act for shit.

39DC6E81-440E-459D-AE88-302683C22DC8.thumb.jpeg.2a930a0a4f4339e1f8a5e7ad7549ad5a.jpeg

The Sahasrala’s tips book for the new millennium. I predict people trying to sell still sealed ones for loads of cash at some point in the future. 

So this is releasing on current gen machines? I assumed the scope of the game meant it would need next gen tech at least for consoles, no one else worried about that? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Minion said:

So this is releasing on current gen machines? I assumed the scope of the game meant it would need next gen tech at least for consoles, no one else worried about that? 

Yep in two minds now about if I want to leave this game for the obvious next-gen release. I'm still hoping it will get delayed from April 2020 to later in the year with releases on the new consoles.

This is where I try to convince myself that my 2080ti purchase was worth it...

And then goes back to playing some retro 2d title...

• Upvote 4

It's a tough one... I want this very very badly but it is uncomfortably close to next gen release. My head says be wary... then I'll pre-order it :doh: A short delay would in this case not be so bad.

1 minute ago, FiveFootNinja said:

It's a tough one... I want this very very badly but it is uncomfortably close to next gen release. My head says be wary... then I'll pre-order it :doh: A short delay would in this case wouldn't be so bad.

A short delay is good it will give CDPR time to iron out any issues with the game with post-release patches.

I'm going to try and wait. If it was coming out this year then I would play it but 2020 releases for me are all going to wait for the new round of consoles.

2 hours ago, Minion said:

What's 'scope' got to do with anything?