Jump to content
rllmuk

Cyberpunk 2077 - Out on November 19th


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Talk Show Host said:

It sounds more and more like they are pushing it to go with the new consoles, which makes sense. 

 

If that was the motive they would probably just have said so. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stevie said:

 

If that was the motive they would probably just have said so. 

 

Maybe, yes, but that would probably damage the game's image for the current ones. I think they are trying to hit a middle ground, where they don't spook the people from current gen but also be ready to take advantage of the new ones. 

 

But maybe its just a delay as well. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Talk Show Host said:

 

Maybe, yes, but that would probably damage the game's image for the current ones. I think they are trying to hit a middle ground, where they don't spook the people from current gen but also be ready to take advantage of the new ones. 

 

But maybe its just a delay as well. 

 

I'm fairly cynical, but I will always give CDPR the benefit of the doubt. After all, we are talking about the studio that releases DLC's for free because of love and integrity. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Stevie said:

 

I'm fairly cynical, but I will always give CDPR the benefit of the doubt. After all, we are talking about the studio that releases DLC's for free because of love and integrity. 

 

Oh, sure, I am not suggesting in any way that they are trying to fool the players. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The PS4 version will have to work on PS5 at launch, because it's part of Sony's Ts&Cs now. And they've said it's a free upgrade to the proper PS5 version when it comes out 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

The PS4 version will have to work on PS5 at launch, because it's part of Sony's Ts&Cs now. And they've said it's a free upgrade to the proper PS5 version when it comes out 

 

Sorry I meant from PS6, when it’s released.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No ray traced reflections!?! I R disappoint...

 

I would hope that gets added in...

 

I'm gonna try and avoid everything else till it comes out, every time i see it i get slightly...disappointed. I kinda wish it wasn't coming out for 5 years, and was using the next gen consoles.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, KartoffelKopf said:

Looks fucking bananas and there's no way this isn't getting played on a Series X. 

 

 

 

Wont make much of a difference, early titles wont be impressive. There will be some minor differences but not enough to justify buying a new console. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Stevie said:

 

 

Wont make much of a difference, early titles wont be impressive. There will be some minor differences but not enough to justify buying a new console. 

 

That is probably going to be quite false. Just the number of more NPCs you can run on the new consoles will make a ton of difference.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Talk Show Host said:

 

That is probably going to be quite false. Just the number of more NPCs you can run on the new consoles will make a ton of difference.

 

Maybe, maybe not. I would claim that experience shows that titles released on new consoles in the early days wont be that impressive. It usually takes time before developers can make use of the power new consoles brings to the table. (I could be wrong)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Vemsie changed the title to Cyberpunk 2077 - Out on November 19th

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.