Cyberpunk 2077 - Please use spoiler tags

The EULA is something else. Reviewers should have knocked its score down by half just for that thing, it’s that bad. 

This part’s all about legal responsibility between you and the corp. Gotta know where ya both stand, right?
Despite best efforts, sometimes a piece of preem tech like this doesn’t always work like you want it to — even after testing and all that good stuff.

The corpo’s pretty clear that it ain’t responsible to you for how Cyberpunk 2077 works, and it ain’t making any legally binding promises to you about this sort of thing in general. 

But if things get *really* screwed up and you’re at fault for a real serious breach in this Agreement, then you’ll be asked to “indemnify” them. Fancy corpo word meanin’ you’ll be asked to compensate them financially in case somethin’ big goes down. So try not to breach anything, is my advice.

Okay, got some extra info here: these provisions don’t apply to people living in the EU or other applicable countries.

Quick note on character selection.

Corpo (incredibly minor spoiler):

Spoiler

You're a corporate shill for approximately 60 seconds before being booted out and becoming a regular merc/bounty hunter/Street rat. Maybe it switches back late game, but I doubt it. 

4 minutes ago, Treble said:

Hide contents

You're a corporate shill for approximately 60 seconds before being booted out and becoming a regular merc/bounty hunter/Street rat. Maybe it switches back late game, but I doubt it. 

Oh that's shit.

6 hours ago, Simmy said:

Unlocked on Xbox Series X and playing now.

Change system region to New Zealand and restart beforehand.

Have fun everyone

I've just done this on my One X and it appears to be letting me play.

My download is only 59GB though, so assume I'm playing without having any patches?

13 minutes ago, Treble said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well, duh.

Mine is downloading now, 59GB on GOG Galaxy.

On 08/12/2020 at 11:17, Lovelyman said:

They are of the current standard. 

Digital foundry says: "they massively undersold the visuals" "it is quite possibly the single most impressive game I have seen on PC to date"

Fuck current standards! @Talk Show Host a comment for fuck's sake. bring me the hype!

26 minutes ago, The Mighty Ash said:

Have you bought the game digitally? 

Nope, not from the Xbox store at least. I’ve bought it through CDKeys.com but haven’t got the code yet. Wanted to get it downloading in advance. 

Just searched the game and hit download. Previously the game page wasn’t working in the app.

1 hour ago, the_debaser said:

The EULA is something else. Reviewers should have knocked its score down by half just for that thing, it’s that bad. 

Is that real? Imagine someone challenged some of the provisions, or breached them to the extent that they got taken to court, and they had to read out the relevant bits. 

31 minutes ago, Treble said:

Not quite sure why that's a 'duh' moment

Because they already showed the plot setup in the trailer:

Spoiler

that you steal a chip in all three lifepaths and that's where they come together to start the game proper.

But given later in the game you have to destroy the company you worked for, Corpo still looks like the most interesting choice.

29 minutes ago, CarloOos said:

Nope, not from the Xbox store at least. I’ve bought it through CDKeys.com but haven’t got the code yet. Wanted to get it downloading in advance. 

Just searched the game and hit download. Previously the game page wasn’t working in the app.

I'm in the same boat but the download button just does nothing. Weird!

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Ash said:

I'm in the same boat but the download button just does nothing. Weird!

To be fair I’m not at home, so I’m just presuming it’s working because the page is there now. It made me select a console to download it to and confirm my choice, so it seemed like it went through.