Cyberpunk 2077 - Please use spoiler tags

2 hours ago, Boozy The Clown said:

Brilliant analysis, most in depth I have seen. With actual footage to boot. 

The guy fucking loves it. 

But my god it would be stupid for me to play this at launch. The bugs he listed are just too much. Probably the worst I have ever seen in all my days. 

3 minutes ago, Ry said:

Brilliant analysis, most in depth I have seen. With actual footage to boot. 

The guy fucking loves it. 

But my god it would be stupid for me to play this at launch. The bugs he listed are just too much. Probably the worst I have ever seen in all my days. 

Were you born after every Bethesda game ever made? 

I want to live in that universe where Fallout 76 never existed

I’ve about 3hrs into the Xbox one x version with street kid and its a bit of a technical dogs dinner. 30 FPS, slightly 1080p+ res ,(possibly with 4k HUD’s), Vaseline smeared graphics, with occasional waxy npcs, glitches, bugs, audio imbalances, horrendous slowdown/low frame rate to sub saturn Daytona in driving sections (3rd person driving view). Great story though an it looks very complex with the upgrading potential. I think given the choice now I would wait for ps5/series x/pc. I dread to think what base consoles look like....kind off reminds me of across between the technical dynamics of dying light/fallout 4 and rage mixed together. 

2 hours ago, Wiper said:

Thought I'd take a look at the video on that recommendation and it's 53 minutes long!?

I do not understand Youtube reviews.

I had it on while cooking, it's a really good indepth review. Plus I like his enthusiasm. 

2 hours ago, pulsemyne said:

Longer = more ads.

Also, they think the longer the video the more their viewpoint matters.

Not really, grandad.

20 minutes ago, Uzi said:

fallout 76 is on gamepass, and...is actually good now!...2 years after launch lol

Only 1 more hour of downloading then I can play the game I put in my disc drive at 3pm :lol:

Luckily Wreckfest also came today so I've been racing sofas and lawnmowers while this downloads in the background

Inadvertent Lawnmower man Cyberpunk reference there 

28 minutes ago, Uzi said:

I never had anything as bad as what i'm seeing here, when I played Bethesda games on the 360, and Fallout 4 was fine as well in XB1. 

Never played 76. 

4 hours ago, Pockets said:

Still no sign of a Xbox patch?

2 hours ago, Pockets said:

Some people in this thread say they had a 40 gig one. Other reports online say there’s a 28gb day one patch due to bring it to version 1.02. Mine is currently 1.0.06 or something. 

2 hours ago, Simmy said:

I really can't see a patch coming for Xbox in the next hour and a bit but we'll see.

What patch are you guys on about? I'm already on 1.02.

Just now, CheekyLee said:

My GOG copy is still telling me to "Go back to sleep, Samurai, it's not December 10th yet"

Pretty sure it is!

It should start updating in a sec, looks like there's a 250MB update.

8 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

Its happening! Base PS4 version has booted up and there doesn't seem to be any additional patch required after the 109GB preload. See you on the other side! 

Why’s it so big? It’s only 59gb on Series X.

17 hours ago, BadgerFarmer said:

I did a listicle thing recently about what makes a cyberpunk game cyberpunk, and picked out some examples. Some of them probably stretch the definition a bit, but I wanted to get some variety in there:

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/blood-death-and-robots-breaking-down-the-key-ingredients-of-the-cyberpunk-genre-ahead-of-2077/

I had another look at this list and picked up Va11Ha11a too, that looks excellent (although no idea when I’ll play them as I only just tucked into Hades).

One question though on a second look - where the flip is the amazing NEON CHROME?