Jump to content

Cyberpunk 2077 - Please use spoiler tags


Recommended Posts

I mean, I unironically love Mean Girls, but I wouldn't necessarily choose it as a christmas movie.

 

(of course, I grew up without ever having santa presented to me as a concept by my parents; primarily associate family christmas food as being seafood (which I hate); my favourite 'christmas food' when left to my own devices is lasagne; and my idea of good christmas entertainment is sticking the extended LOTR trilogy on in the background and reading a book. I'm not sure my advice on 'how to christmas good' is broadly applicable, is what I'm saying!)

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thor said:

:lol: It's just my brother and I for xmas dinner this year, so I'm making Beef Rendang, you know, that traditional Christmas dish. ;)

 

Hang on, how can you not like seafood?? :lol:

 

Oh man, beef rendang sounds like a great holiday food. Sadly I don't think I could convince my housemate to go for it in any context!

 

And yeah, just never had the stomach for most seafood - particularly shellfish and cephalopods - I can force myself to eat it, but the textures and flavours just aren't for me! Which, as my (French) family christmas generally revolved around lobsters, oysters, snails and fish eggs (which I also dislike), meant I tended to find myself eating a lot of bread and salad. I mean, I'm at least thankful that French bread is delicious, and their salads varied and well-dressed; I imagine I'd have been even more distressed if I was just left with some hovis and the traditional half-wilted leaves that this benighted country chooses to consider salad!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ZOK said:

Body parts?

 

I’ve only just started doing that so it may not cost much in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, a good cyberdeck and some decent implants can be expensive. Did anyone find any top-end optics? I found slighty better ones but nothing epic or legendary. Also, the tattoo you get which offers the smart weapon use, is there any point in changing that for the Rare mod that offers the same thing (that also costs 9k eddies)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thor said:

Yeah, a good cyberdeck and some decent implants can be expensive. Did anyone find any top-end optics? I found slighty better ones but nothing epic or legendary. Also, the tattoo you get which offers the smart weapon use, is there any point in changing that for the Rare mod that offers the same thing (that also costs 9k eddies)?

 

I wondered that, I suppose if you didn't want to be sporting a Tyger Claws tattoo?

 

There may be some with additional perks along with smart targeting, but I haven't seen any.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Thor said:

Yeah, a good cyberdeck and some decent implants can be expensive. Did anyone find any top-end optics? I found slighty better ones but nothing epic or legendary. Also, the tattoo you get which offers the smart weapon use, is there any point in changing that for the Rare mod that offers the same thing (that also costs 9k eddies)?


Go back to Victor - pretty sure he upgraded my optics to purple/epic for free. Ditto the ballistics mod.

 

 Could have been a bug, mind. I'm playing unpatched on a base PS4.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I stole a car that turned out to have absolutely terrible handling. Speeding towards a corner and realised I was going to take it far too wide. Unfortunately there was a bunch of cops stood having a chat next to their car and I drifted right through them :facepalm:

 

Luckily the police alert thing disappeared after I got about 100m down the road

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a bit bored of this at the mo so will take a break from it. Plus the little visual bugs didn't bother me much but I had the waiting for a call bug twice in a row which wore me down a bit.

Also more often than not HDR wouldn't trigger on Quick Resume meaning I had to go back to Home, start another HDR game then go back to activate it.

 

Got Valhalla on the go but will probs start Ghost Of Tsushima.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well looks like I’m fucked. The game is not loading past one of the main missions. It’s where you need to get in the car with Panam in the passenger seat in the garage at midnight (Lightning   Breaks mission). I’ve even gone back to older saves and happens every time. Dropped items too after reading this may help but looks like I have become a culprit of the recent corrupt save game file articles I have seen online. This is on Series X too, absolutely gutted as was really enjoying the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, djbhammer said:

Well looks like I’m fucked. The game is not loading past one of the main missions. It’s where you need to get in the car with Panam in the passenger seat in the garage at midnight (Lightning   Breaks mission). I’ve even gone back to older saves and happens every time. Dropped items too after reading this may help but looks like I have become a culprit of the recent corrupt save game file articles I have seen online. This is on Series X too, absolutely gutted as was really enjoying the game.

Had the same thing, it's because you probably have another main quest open for a guy you have to meet. 

 

Once you've done that go back to her and  it should resume as normal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure you can craft iconic weapons again (I think you get a crafting schematic when you get the weapon). But as far as I can tell, the cost of upgrading low level iconic weapons to anything resembling functional once you level up a bit just isn't worth it, each upgrade only raises like 20dps or something and it costs tons of materials.

 

PS the new hotfix patch is supposed to reduce crashing on consoles, honestly I've only been crashing every few hours so its not a big deal but hopefully this will get rid of most of the blue screens

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pug said:

Got a bit bored of this at the mo so will take a break from it. Plus the little visual bugs didn't bother me much but I had the waiting for a call bug twice in a row which wore me down a bit.

Also more often than not HDR wouldn't trigger on Quick Resume meaning I had to go back to Home, start another HDR game then go back to activate it.

 

Got Valhalla on the go but will probs start Ghost Of Tsushima.

 

Turn hdr off anyway, it's horrible on this game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah you can craft them as you go along. I didn’t get this pistol, only the blueprint or whatever to craft so did it. All the guns I pick up at the moment seem to be around 300-350 dps (presumably scaled to my level) but this one is nearly 1,000 and rips through people. Or anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kryptonian said:

Anyone else got the Comrades Hammer pistol? It’s an iconic one.


Nah. I got the Widowmaker early on in a mission with Panam, and it's still one-shooting most of the bad guys. But yeah, only mid-late 300s damage. That pistol sounds well OP.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.