Cyberpunk 2077 - Please use spoiler tags

52 minutes ago, Thor said:

@Oz What bike quest are you on about?

the akira bike. I know you said here but I cannot find it. I seem to have a million cars for sale quests. 

No, there's no quest for it. You need street cred of 12, then when in Japantown you should get a call from Wakako offering to sell one for 21k or so eddies.

Edit: If you're female V don't bother, for some reason when riding as female V your viewpoint is practically out of her fucking vag. With male V the viewpoint is higher and far more practical. Another fuck up from the devs.

I sometimes don’t even know what’s going on. There is so much going on at the same time. This dude texted me. I don’t know who he is. He said a car was a reward for something I did for him? Have no clue what it is but checked it out because it said low danger on the quest log. Walked into an unguarded garage and got me a kickass car. I am not sure how I earned it even! 

Sounds like the V-Tech from the trailers. Did you do a side quest for Padre to steal a 4 x 4 by any chance? With the guy telling you he'd keep her for a while before selling her on?

I do agree though, on my first play I lost track of who was who after a while.  

I skim some messages and ignore most altogether, particularly from certain people. Applying my RLL forum skills.

This leaves me most days as confused as I am about the forum.

What’s your favourite weapon in this and how did you get it?

mine is the sniper I got from panam. 

24 minutes ago, Oz said:

I skim some messages and ignore most altogether, particularly from certain people. Applying my RLL forum skills. This leaves me most days as confused as I am about the forum.

What’s your favourite weapon in this and how did you get it?

mine is the sniper I got from panam. 

The Overwatch sniper rifle changed the game for me. From that point on I just mowed down everything.

I use exclusively the blue katana from the world’s greatest brain surgeon who doesn’t make mistakes, and a sniper rifle I pinched off a Kang Tao robot.

My overwatch is blue. But I can see from the crafting menu I will eventually be able to upgrade it. This fact made me start focusing on that three rather late. Rarity on weapons seems utterly unrelated to dps. 

30 minutes ago, Oz said:

How did you get crash?

Spoiler

River gives it to you at the end of his questline, whether you romance him or not. Best Revolver in the game that you can add a silencer to.

The Widowmaker tech precision rifle, the smart sniper rifle that gives you guaranteed headshots from extreme range, then whatever takes my fancy after that. I just picked up a smart pistol from behind a skip. Called ''Skippy''.

Found an unnamed tech revolver that does huge damage, for example.

MAJOR ENDING SPOILERS

Spoiler

I managed to get the perfect ending! Despite getting the cold shoulder from Panam (because she’s not a lesbian) I still got to ride off into the sunset with her. 

I’ll probably do a couple of the other options just to see them but happy with that tbh. What a ride it’s been.

5 hours ago, Oz said:

I like the sound of skippy 

Just pulled him out in an NCPD skull mission (organised gang crime) and he

Spoiler

immediately shot a few rounds off, then apologised, saying that kind of thing never normally happens to him...

10 hours ago, Thor said:

Some of the subtle detail in this game is amazing. Like when anyone takes a puff on a cigarette, it lights up their face appropriately. 

50822659651_37dd23113c_h.jpg

Breathtaking 

I played this for the first time in a few days yesterday, and I think I might park it until it's had a few more patches. I'm not hitting too many bugs that actually affect gameplay (although there have been some), but every session presents me with some issue that takes me out of the experience. I met a main mission character yesterday who's mouth never moved when she spoke, and I'm 99% sure it wasn't due to some kind of cyberpunky voice synthesiser.

The main glitch I seem to get is Johnnny Silverhand leaving floating cigarettes all over the place, hanging in the air like stinky hummingbirds. 

Came close to failing a kidnapping mission in a nightclub because I temporarily dropped the unconscious target on the dance floor, and V's urge to dance overwhelms all other interaction verbs. Had to awkwardly fish the body out while standing in a doorway to stop V involuntarily throwing shapes, in a near-empty club at 10AM.

I finished last night and got good ending, It's great, but I'm still going to have a break from it and wait a while before I play through again.

The main problematic bugs i've had are falling/jumping from 1 metre two or three times and dying, tripping over a stationary car and dying, and getting stuck in scenery. Also my leg mod may have stopped working at some point, I'm not sure if I was because I was walking through an area where you can't use them or just a bug.

1 minute ago, Loki said:

You may have been on a phone call, leg mods don't work when you're talking on the phone for whatever reason.

Yeah you often get restricted during story stuff - for instance the game annoyingly wouldn’t let me throw myself off the 19th floor of a building while V & Goro were having a conversation together.

T3h gAm3 i5 bR0k3N!!1! :quote:

21 hours ago, Oz said:

I like the sound of skippy 

Actually, he's awesome. When you first set him up he ask if you want to use puppy-hugging pacifist mode and aim for their legs, or go killer mode and aim for the head.

So I have a smart gun that automatically goes for headshots. He clears rooms in seconds.

I also found a hidden mission - spotted a weird patch on the floor near a station - scanned it, found it was the start of a blood trail, which took me to a body in a nearby alley. That had a shard which led me to a lock up garage out in the sticks, there a photo that has me looking for some random guy in Japantown.

Where is this heading? No, don't tell me; I'll find out.

This politician was freaking out and texted me a bunch of times. I did not get back to him in time it seems. I am going to put that on the quests failed bucket. I was out racing with this bartender that has a truck. So many good characters. But seriously Regina what the fuck she is calling me every 5 minutes! Think maybe because of the cyber psychos ?  She seems to have too much of a role for such a poorly acted character.