Cyberpunk 2077 - Please use spoiler tags

25 minutes ago, multi said:

Reveal hidden contents

You can pick up a Caliburn for free if you're thorough in that location we were discussing in here yesterday.

Also, I think you can filter the map to a certain extent, using the D-pad (on Xbox)

Ok, but can you keep it and add it to your garage?

That's not the

Spoiler

blood trail quest

I was talking about earlier. Reward for that is a motorbike.

I have no idea what tunnel @multiis talking about - it's not the one I thought it might be, because that's got a huge steel door in front of it! You'd need a bloody tank to get through it...

5 minutes ago, Floshenbarnical said:

Reveal hidden contents

And that's in the tunnel? Ok. Where's the location for the blood trail quest?

Not telling you, you have to look all over the place like I fucking did! :angry:

Spoiler

Exit North Glen station (it's a fast travel point) and take a right. Keep going until you're at the end of the block, turn right and you should be at another Metro station (not marked as fast travel on the map), the blood trail starts just outside there.

There is only the one major tunnel, and it's where you pick up the Caliburn.  It's here:

Spoiler

image.png.498c9ed1c1c85fe7af2414d40fc15fff.png

You can see the exit road on the other side that goes to the Badlands.

Might jump back onto this on PS4 after the January patch. Apology video was welcome but some of it is still spouting bullshit, like testers not finding as many bugs and the blatent cover up of the base console performance to reviewers. I appreciate people on this thread still using spoiler tags because I like to dip in and read the non-spoilery discussion even if I'm not playing the game right now. If the January patch doesn't sort too much (and lets face it, they aren't going to be able to do miracles in just a few weeks), then I might even wait for the Febuary patch. 

What's heartening is hearing so many of you go on about the sheer amount of side quests and quality content in the game. Even though I'm just about to go to Pacifica and have done tons of side quests, it feels like I have an absolute ton of content still to go despite having spent ages already. 

I use the inside view for atmosphere's sake if I'm driving into a new area, or just want to feel like an actual cyberpunk in a mad eighties car, but that does involve driving very slowly and cautiously. I can't see how anyone could ride the bikes in first-person mode, it's so skittish as to be nauseating.

11 minutes ago, K said:

I use the inside view for atmosphere's sake if I'm driving into a new area, or just want to feel like an actual cyberpunk in a mad eighties car, but that does involve driving very slowly and cautiously. I can't see how anyone could ride the bikes in first-person mode, it's so skittish as to be nauseating.

I'm the opposite. Love the bikes in first person view. I'd love the cars in first person view as well if the fucking view didn't over-expose in the day. Sometimes it's so bad you can't see a thing. I'm hoping they fix that in a patch. 

As for the bikes being skittish, try hot-braking. 

17 minutes ago, ZOK said:

I only use the outside view, the cars don’t drive properly so inside view is pointless imho.

With a little .ini modification the cars are much improved, but I believe you're on Stadia so, yeah, for you the cars will all be dogshit. :(

1 hour ago, Floshenbarnical said:

Reveal hidden contents

And that's in the tunnel? Ok. Where's the location for the blood trail quest?

I wasn't there for a quest, I came across it by chance travelling between 2nd Nomad camp and NC. I just stopped off my bike to have a sniff around and came across the Caliburn covered by a tarp inside a container inside the 'location'

If you go to the motel that Panam takes you to and you stand in the carpark with your back to the motel, the 'location' is kinda straight ahead of you, not sure how far though. 

Edit - I can grab a photo of the map with it marked if you'd like?

Re-edit - I see @Thor has done the above already.

10 minutes ago, Thor said:

I'm the opposite. Love the bikes in first person view. I'd love the cars in first person view as well if the fucking view didn't over-expose in the day. Sometimes it's so bad you can't see a thing. I'm hoping they fix that in a patch. 

As for the bikes being skittish, try hot-braking. 

It's the steering that makes it feel skittish, you have to have the gentlest touch in first person mode to stop the screen jerking round distractingly. It's a bit more tolerable in third person mode.

it’s been a truly terrible year. But today I am finally having a good day. I bought this for cyberpunk in November and it finally arrived today. Give me all the rays please. :D

C066B399-3950-4F1E-9AF3-C282CBA8128A.jpeg

BDFAFDC5-9F87-44D9-BB28-CE467D36D15F.jpeg

53 minutes ago, Floshenbarnical said:

I just love my Quadra too damn much. What will I say to it? “Sorry pal, you’re a Lotus Esprit and this is a Veyron.”

You got the one with the NUS flag on the top? I have that, and the Nomad armoured version - basically a very fast tank.

1 hour ago, K said:

It's the steering that makes it feel skittish, you have to have the gentlest touch in first person mode to stop the screen jerking round distractingly. It's a bit more tolerable in third person mode.

Yes, they are standard GTA feel.

Of course in this you can mostly drive through other vehicles rather than around them when necessary, the end result isn’t much different!

Yeah - I noticed his side mission icon reappearing after I chatted to him. So it does look like you need to revisit.

But I did have a couple of persistent mission icons I could never lose - there's a side mission where you take someone out in a Valentino bar; I did that, I'm sure, but the icon never went away. I even went back in and killed everyone in the bar - was actually a tough gig to complete.

The other is a main mission in the Afterlife - the yellow target for the mission in the club appears to be the floor, in front of some police tape, 'round the corner from the bar. No idea what I missed there. Skipped time, kept going back, nothing. Wonder if it's for a mission I completed.

52 minutes ago, multi said:

Thought that top pic was a screenshot from the game ^_^

**** me, graphics cards are getting bigger these days.

6 minutes ago, smac said:

**** me, graphics cards are getting bigger these days.

No shit. Though I knew the size, seeing it in person shocked me still. 

btw really appreciate your efforts in keeping the thread clean. :D

10 minutes ago, Oz said:

btw really appreciate your efforts in keeping the thread clean. :D

Wait, are you one of those cunts who's averse to a few fucking swear words? ;)

18 minutes ago, Thor said:

Wait, are you one of those cunts who's averse to a few fucking swear words? ;)

Every now and then I leave the channel open on the big monitor and my daughter (now 7 by the way if you can believe it) comes in and reads the chat. I am not always proud of my own content. I have learned to appreciate things like clean podcasts and asterisk use on the chat. Growing up she will run into cunts often though so I might as well prepare her for what they should be called.