IGNORED

Cyberpunk 2077 - PS5 and XSeries versions out now + major patch

Vemsie

What fascinates me about TR's review is people getting excited about inaccuracies.

These are the same people who don't understand his tech prowess and hardware listings are a joke, as are his 'credentials for review' by covering every topic in the related fields. Particularly since he's out of focus a lot on camera.

Why don't people understand jokes?

2 hours of Season of Trash finished. That was quite something.... I restarted playing Cyberpunk after watching up to Episode 3. The truth is I'm usually too tired to commit to a narrative heavy game after work. I've sat captivated through multiple hours of this "review" though. I'm not sure I want to play Cyberpunk ever. I have the time just not the inclination or the discipline. I'm pretty sure watching these videos will be a far more enjoyable experience than playing the game. Maybe the final episode will convince and motivate me. 

21 hours ago, Boozy The Clown said:

2 hours of Season of Trash finished. That was quite something.... I restarted playing Cyberpunk after watching up to Episode 3. The truth is I'm usually too tired to commit to a narrative heavy game after work. I've sat captivated through multiple hours of this "review" though. I'm not sure I want to play Cyberpunk ever. I have the time just not the inclination or the discipline. I'm pretty sure watching these videos will be a far more enjoyable experience than playing the game. Maybe the final episode will convince and motivate me. 

You should play Cyberpunk. It's really good.

Something that never gets a mention is how amazing the music is. It absolutely nails the atmosphere in a way the rest of the game doesn't quite manage. 

The epilogue music is 100% perfect.

I just watched all 3+ hours of his The FFVII Remake video, he spends an hour talking about how he’s going to talk about the game and I listened to the whole thing from start to finish and I hated the game. I just love him so much. 

Loved the original, just couldn’t stand the Remake. Played an hour of it and uninstalled it. I’m going to try again on Easy just for the experience. 

What Cyberpunk does tell me is that someone somewhere should really be doing a Judge Dredd RPG. 

Don’t want to play as Dredd, just start me off as a new recruit going through the ropes until I get my full eagle and then dump me in the thick of it.

It would be the best thing ever.

On 11/11/2021 at 06:16, JoeK said:

What Cyberpunk does tell me is that someone somewhere should really be doing a Judge Dredd RPG. 

Don’t want to play as Dredd, just start me off as a new recruit going through the ropes until I get my full eagle and then dump me in the thick of it.

It would be the best thing ever.

I had this exact same thought last night. I'm replaying, currently working through the Judy side questline. I was doing the mission where you're climbing the catwalks and balconies of the megabuilding interior to get up to Clouds all quiet-like. I paused and spent some time looking at the aesthetic of the megabuilding and thought "man I would play the shit out of a Dredd game."

19 hours ago, robdood said:

Hey rll..punks(?) a quick question if I may: among the many patches this game has received, did they ever patch in the option to turn off the permanent quest marker? 

No, it drives me absolutely berserk. Ruins any sense of free exploration to constantly have a marker and GPS route on your HUD. In fact, this game has way too much HUD generally. Beautiful game with the busiest screen.

6 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

This is £25 on the Xbox now. I bought it on release but got a refund due to the jankiness with the intention of picking it up once it was all fixed. So... is it?

No. Not by a long shot. But it’s perfectly playable. 

17 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

This is £25 on the Xbox now. I bought it on release but got a refund due to the jankiness with the intention of picking it up once it was all fixed. So... is it?

If you have a  One X, i think you can get a stable 30ish, same with a Series S, or, a series X, will give you a very playable 60fps game! If you have a "basic bone" just dont bother.

just go back to around when it was released in here to find guides on fixing the control pad settings, as out the box, they whack!

On 20/11/2021 at 13:25, 5R7 said:

If you have a  One X, i think you can get a stable 30ish, same with a Series S, or, a series X, will give you a very playable 60fps game! If you have a "basic bone" just dont bother.

just go back to around when it was released in here to find guides on fixing the control pad settings, as out the box, they whack!

I'd love some tips on making the controls better - I've tinkered around a lot and have got it to where I can hit things fairly dependably but by god you're right, the default settings suck.

I now have a smart SMG that does an average of 4000 damage per bullet :lol: Absolutely gamebreaking, even on Very Hard. I think I'm going to scrap it and craft a non-smart assault weapon, like a Copperhead; the smart SMG has trivialised every fight to the extent that I don't like to use it. My Overture is fully upgraded, and still one-shots people even with the suppressor on.

I made the mistake of pissing about on Nexus Mods and now I have to buy a PC - the mods available for this look like they turn it something closer to what the devs had in mind. It's not just hairstyles and skimpy bodysuits, there's also gameplay balancing mods that improve the bizarre difficulty curve and make it more sustainably challenging throughout the experience.

2 hours ago, Floshenbarnical said:

I'd love some tips on making the controls better - I've tinkered around a lot and have got it to where I can hit things fairly dependably but by god you're right, the default settings suck.

I now have a smart SMG that does an average of 4000 damage per bullet :lol: Absolutely gamebreaking, even on Very Hard. I think I'm going to scrap it and craft a non-smart assault weapon, like a Copperhead; the smart SMG has trivialised every fight to the extent that I don't like to use it. My Overture is fully upgraded, and still one-shots people even with the suppressor on.

I made the mistake of pissing about on Nexus Mods and now I have to buy a PC - the mods available for this look like they turn it something closer to what the devs had in mind. It's not just hairstyles and skimpy bodysuits, there's also gameplay balancing mods that improve the bizarre difficulty curve and make it more sustainably challenging throughout the experience.

Without the mods, pretty much everything breaks the game in terms of balance. I shouldn’t have to bung the game up to the harder difficulties in order for it to start making a certain amount of sense with the whole of the challenge. 

Mainly because I’m awful at games and never play games outside of normal and easy.