IGNORED

Cyberpunk 2077 - PS5 and XSeries versions out now + major patch

Vemsie

8 hours ago, Fallows said:

I made my HUD like 2018, but better.

ui1.png

The minimap automatically toggles on whenever I get into a car. :) Alternatively, via. a manual key press.

I think there should be a way to hide the vacant quickslots. Might have to have a rummage.

This Scavenger boss is absolutely brutal with these tweaks. I'll have to return tomorrow.

If you can still see your HUD, it’s not better.

DLSS 2.3.5 is quite simply more black magic. Drastically improved image sampling, and everything feels like it's comfortably sitting at 120FPS+ (I'm afraid to check the actual count). It's like I've upgraded my GPU.

https://www.techpowerup.com/download/nvidia-dlss-dll/

Just download and extract it to 'Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64', overwriting the one that's already in there.

Desperately wanting to jump back in, but I have to work.

10 minutes ago, Fallows said:

DLSS 2.3.5 is quite simply more black magic. Drastically improved image sampling, and everything feels like it's comfortably sitting at 120FPS+ (I'm afraid to check the actual count). It's like I've upgraded my GPU.

Just download and extract it to 'Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64', overwriting the one that's already in there.

Ooh thank you, I need to try this.

2 hours ago, Fallows said:

Thanks - so stupid that they don't just patch all DLSS 2.0+ games with the latest versions. There must be a good reason for it to leave better tech and performance just sitting there and having to get people to manually put in the file

1 minute ago, Uzi said:

Thanks - so stupid that they don't just patch all DLSS 2.0+ games with the latest versions. There must be a good reason for it to leave better tech and performance just sitting there and having to get people to manually put in the file

I think it might not always be that straightforward, when there's engine customisations going on or something. People have been experimenting with this with Assetto Corsa Competizione and some newer DLLs just make the game crash, or look worse.

4 minutes ago, milko said:

I think it might not always be that straightforward, when there's engine customisations going on or something. People have been experimenting with this with Assetto Corsa Competizione and some newer DLLs just make the game crash, or look worse.

Yeah true I'm sure there is some QA and testing involved - so I don't expect it instantly but games tend to stay stuck with whatever DLSS version they launched with I think?

Just now, Thor said:

Circa $5k

never mind

Honestly, having rinsed this a few times the enemy scaling is the only serious gripe I have with this game. Once you hit around level 15, nothing except for Very High threat levels offer any sort of challenge. I think I'm going to stop upgrading my gun until it's genuinely useless.

5 minutes ago, Floshenbarnical said:

never mind

Honestly, having rinsed this a few times the enemy scaling is the only serious gripe I have with this game. Once you hit around level 15, nothing except for Very High threat levels offer any sort of challenge. I think I'm going to stop upgrading my gun until it's genuinely useless.

If you're a grifter and have a lot of patience a lot less but prebuild with the right GPU you can get away with a 2k-2.5k dollar build

You'll be going for 1440p with that I reckon, I do on my 3080 as I prefer the fps to be solid 60, I can get 70-90 variable at 1440p but 4k it dips into the 50's and occasionally lower, so solid 60, 1440p, dlss, raytracing, all the good shit, it looks lovely. Enjoy!

21 minutes ago, Uzi said:

Enjoy my man it'll blow your socks off coming from a last gen console version

It'll do more than that. Full-fat raytracing, global illumination, and all the other RTX embellishments surmount to a truly orgasmic feast for the eyes. My jaw is constantly on the floor, still, a whole year later; and I usually don't give a fuck about graphics.

Probably my favourite mod so far has to be the Real Time one, where my game environment is synced to my system clock. It just adds so much immersion. I've been itching to fire the game up all of today so I can see what NC looks like during daylight hours.

What's more it's an absolute piece of piss to mod. You download the file and extract it into the game's folder. No mod managers, no load orders, no weeks and weeks of testing cross compatibility or reading up online, no rogue scripts fucking up your save history forcing you to start again if you come to dislike a particular mod. It's just utterly fucking fantastic, from all corners.

11 minutes ago, Fallows said:

It'll do more than that. Full-fat raytracing, global illumination, and all the other RTX embellishments surmount to a truly orgasmic feast for the eyes. My jaw is constantly on the floor, still, a whole year later; and I usually don't give a fuck about graphics.

Probably my favourite mod so far has to be the Real Time one, where my game environment is synced to my system clock. It just adds so much immersion. I've been itching to fire the game up all of today so I can see what NC looks like during daylight hours.

What's more it's an absolute piece of piss to mod. You download the file and extract it into the game's folder. No mod managers, no load orders, no weeks and weeks of testing cross compatibility or reading up online, no rogue scripts fucking up your save history forcing you to start again if you come to dislike a particular mod. It's just utterly fucking fantastic, from all corners.

Any other mods you use or would recommend?

26 minutes ago, Minion said:

You'll be going for 1440p with that I reckon, I do on my 3080 as I prefer the fps to be solid 60, I can get 70-90 variable at 1440p but 4k it dips into the 50's and occasionally lower, so solid 60, 1440p, dlss, raytracing, all the good shit, it looks lovely. Enjoy!

Snap. I'm on a (stupidly overpriced) 2080ti and I run it at 1440p with pretty much all the bells and whistles. You only need look at my screenshots thread to see what you can expect:

I ran it near maxed out at 4k with everything on psycho and balanced DLSS and DGAF about framerate. For the most part gsync took care of it after I realised I don't have to play the game locked at 30fps lol (which I did for a long time and enjoyed anyway come at me I grew up with 14fps ocarina of time 🦧)

It's the best looking game I've ever played in some places. My lawd.

I’m on PS5 and it’s the best-looking game I’ve ever played. Spudermon, Control, and goat of sushima are higher fidelity or whatever but C2077’s visual style is what blows me away. What I’m looking for out of a good PC is stuff like the rebalancing mod, and higher pedestrian density. Also traffic - I see one car every 5 blocks, maybe. 

Looked like watery dog shit on PS4 though lmao

44 minutes ago, Minion said:

Any other mods you use or would recommend?

Untitled-1.png

There's my list. I've not been playing long enough to recommend anything else, to be perfectly honest. But the ones at the bottom of the list there are a very safe bet, seemingly. Sensible Stamina and Athletics is immediately fantastic. Here's the author's profile: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/users/84555803?tab=user+files

I'll try CyberMod and the Full Gameplay Rebalance overhaul on a second play-through, as I firmly believe they change/enhance far too much.

8 minutes ago, Fallows said:

Untitled-1.png

There's my list. I've not been playing long enough to recommend anything else, to be perfectly honest. But the ones at the bottom of the list there are a very safe bet, seemingly. Sensible Stamina and Athletics is immediately fantastic. Here's the author's profile: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/users/84555803?tab=user+files

I'll try CyberMod and the Full Gameplay Rebalance overhaul on a second play-through, as I firmly believe they change/enhance far too much.

Awesome dude thanks! That's quite the list :)