IGNORED

Cyberpunk 2077 - PS5 and XSeries versions out now + major patch

Vemsie

8 minutes ago, Uzi said:

I wonder if it fixed HDR in this update. Was fucked at launch and was better to play in SDR at the time.

The patch notes say:

Balanced HDR to achieve parity across all platforms.

So maybe?

Just now, Oz said:

So is this the PS5 version releasing? Or just a patch on the PS4 version? I am confused 

PS5 version.

But, of you just have a PS4 there’s a patch for that too.

1 minute ago, JoeK said:

PS5 version.

But, of you just have a PS4 there’s a patch for that too.

have zero time to play this given everything new which is coming out. I also already played this last year on pc (a better version). I am about to make a terrible mistake. Please talk me out of buying this. 

7 minutes ago, Oz said:

have zero time to play this given everything new which is coming out. I also already played this last year on pc (a better version). I am about to make a terrible mistake. Please talk me out of buying this. 

As someone who bought all the Assassins Creed games on Xbox well after having them all on PC (and running much smoother to boot) you’re asking the wrong person. 

20 minutes ago, Oz said:

Can't you play the PC version again instead? Give it a month or so for all the best mods to get updated for 1.5.

Quite glad I picked this up new for a tenner in currys a while back.

I also got a refund for my original copyafter seeing the issues at launch. And also sold that copy for £40 on Facebook. Cdproject never asked for me to send them the disk. 

Basically I have made money by waiting. 😆

Glad this update has finally come, although with two other massive open world games releasing in the next ten days, the timing is a bit off. I imagine they were just desperate to get it out the door.

Anyway, hopefully there'll be some re-reviews of the XSX version.

42 minutes ago, Oz said:

If you have to try and get someone to talk you out of it and you haven't bought it already you don't want it so don't buy it.

50 minutes ago, Oz said:

Just download the trial for shits and giggles.

Reinstalled on pc. Running maxed settings 4k including RT at psycho and DLSS performance. Hitting around 50 to 55fps with gsync talking care of the rest 

Forgot how insanely impressive this game is. Running around the city is giving me goosebumps. Stunning.

8 minutes ago, teddymeow said:

There's a 5 hour trial for PS5 on the PSN.

Before I start downloading it, does anybody know if the time it takes to download is included in that 5 hour time? Like what Death Stranding was?

If it is (which it fucking shouldn't cos even for Sony that is a stupid idea that never should have existed) download it from a secondary account then the timer will start from when you play it on your main one.

Just now, Haribokart said:

If it is (which it fucking shouldn't cos even for Sony that is a stupid idea that never should have existed) download it from a secondary account then the timer will start from when you play it on your main one.

well it downloaded and immediately started running, so that’s 1.5 hours gone 🙂

14 minutes ago, BubbleFish said:

Downloaded the PS5 demo. Nice intro in the garage, went outside and saw the town residents warping in and out of time and strolling through walls. Cool! Didn’t realise it was that futuristic…

Bodes well then...

21 minutes ago, Uzi said:

Lol. Touche mofo touche. 

I'm interested! What card are you running and what are the temps? At 4k this was running at 55ish and HOT on my 3080 pre patch.