4 metroid prime (11)

5 mario & luigi (10)

6= billy hatcher and the giant egg (9)

prince of persia (9)

zelda: the ocarina of time (9)

9= beyond good and evil (7)

gregory horror show (7)

xiii (7)

from a total of 117 games and 312 (?) entries. don't quote me on this ...

also life would have been so much easier if everyone used the same name for a game. zelda being the worst example.

i'll update when i next can be bothered. squirtle - don't know whether you want to put this at the bottom of the first post ...

1 viewtiful joe (21)

i read this thread with the intention of asking squirtle to replace VJ with something else, because i haven't had time to play it recently, and i know its going to kick my ass when i get back to it.

but no.

because of this, i am going to KILL IT DEAD. NOW.

(expect to see me back later tonight saying i failed, btw :blink: )

I seem to be halfway through everything I own and I've just restarted uni, so what have I done? Bought FF7 off ebay and started that again again again.

Stupid, stupid Ian...

I have the same(ish) problem...

I really enjoyed PoP and want to play it again. I also played GTA3 to death on the PS2 and have now bought the GTA double pack for the xbox. So what am I doing?? Playing GTA3 again instead of VC....bah!

And there is always PGR2 on "live" calling...

"We wants you....we loves you...!"

<_<

Okay, bit late to the party with this, but here's my top 5 in reverse, arbitrary order:

5: Samba de Amigo ver 2000 - X rated ending if completed with 100% rating in love mode, apparently

4: Sim City 2000 - if folklore is to be believed then I'm not alone with this one, is there even an ending to the pipe laying mini game?

3: Tetris - given up on line 389, apparently there's a cutscene at line 400 involving Pajitnov himveryself and a lemon?!

2: Sega Rally - just plain crap at racing games, never even reached the finish line

And the biggest shame of all:

1: Space Invaders - DON'T LAUGH! I still haven't beaten level 2... and Mr. third from the left second down is such a sharp shooter!

Movies and Books [...] have a beginning and an end. Music, Sculpture and Pictures do not. (A singular musical piece has a beginning and an end; yet with serious music, one session is often not enough to fully appreciate it). Games do not, either; conventional games, if they are good, have infinite replay value and cannot be completed. Videogame is a genre in between, and while it reflects badly on a book or a movie to not be completed since that often correlates with a lack of enjoyment extracted from it, the same is not the case with computer games - or is it?

Hi Squirtle, can you swap out a few for me please - i might as well target the actual game's I'm playing.

Swap XIII (makes me feel ill after 30 mins) for GTA Vice City, and Steel Battalion for ICO (which I just got, and it would be criminal not to play it straight away would it)

I'd best join in with this as I've barely got 5 pence to see me through untill april.

1) Viewtiful Joe (Started on Adult foolishly)

2) Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

3) Gregory Horror Show

4) Advance Wars 2

5) SSX3 (all Golds will satsify me)

Don't know if it's too late to hand in my list, but having just bought two games on my lunch break when I swore to myself that I wasn't going to get anything till FFX-2, I think I need some moral support...

Okay, the list:

FF-X

Otogi

Shenmue 2

FF-Tactics Advance

Wild Arms 3.

I reserve the right to play random shoot-em-ups and flipnic when it all gets too much.

Thats a harsh list matt0. Oh, and if you can get past that mission on Otogi, then I applaud you.

I'm near the end of Otogi to be honest (level 26? - the four guardians one), not sure which mission you mean but my housemate actually scolded me as if I was a small child for throwing the pad on the floor so many times...

I'm near the end of Otogi to be honest (level 26? - the four guardians one), not sure which mission you mean but my housemate actually scolded me as if I was a small child for throwing the pad on the floor so many times...

Well, the point where I gave up was on the mission somewhere in the second half of the game where you have to 'protect' that retarded floating thing. It was frustrating beyond comprehension.

Well I've completed my first game since the Christmas glut.

So you can cross out Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga off my list.

How about MSR as a replacement?

By the way I am bloody proud (in a videgaming sense) that I beat that last boss in Mario & Luigi - rock solid concrete hard. But I did it!

It's probably too late to give you my list, but I really trust too much on my impulses. I buy way too much games, and never, ever finish them anymore. So, here is my list:

1. Zelda: The wind waker

2. Ocarina of time

3. Metroid prime

4. Resident evil 0

5. Mario and luigi

I've already started with TWW, but since I got Animal crossing I never played it anymore.

I swore to myself that, after the Xbox GTA double pack, I wouldn't buy anything else until Halo2/Driver3/Half Life2. Since then I've bought Metal Arms, Super Ghouls n Ghosts, Eternal Darkness and Ikaruga, with the Zelda disk to follow shortly and Max Payne 2 on my birthday later this month. I need help.

So here's my list:

1. Eternal Darkness.

2. Splinter Cell

3. Rainbow Six 3

4. Metal Arms

5. Moto GP 2

But I'll probably dip into my new games while trying to get these old ones out of the way.