IGNORED

Football Thread 2012/13

Danster

Well that was unexpected from Celtic. Defended excellently at times.

Big Wanyama was sensational. He's not long for the Hoops.

Tactically astute from Lennon too, I didn't think he had it in him! Bringing a striker on for a defender was a bit of a masterstroke.

And no yellow cards. Which is amazing in itself. Very disciplined defending.

I think miku picked up one but Celtic didn't play a dirty game at all. They seemed to let Barca have the flanks and only defend at the box when things got really tight. Barcelona almost looked to have run out of ideas.

Then they scored and continued to pass us to death, but still

Yann M'Vila has been banned from playing for France at all levels until after the 2014 World Cup for breaking curfew before an U21 match. He had already been demoted to the U21s for causing trouble during Euro 2012.

Ben Yedder, Griezmann, Mavinga & Niang are all banned until the end of the year for joining him on the night out on Champs-Élysées, after they all got a cab from Le Havre.

Yeah cause we all know that being an international footballer means you're good :rolleyes: Guess what, they're team had international footballers in too, so what? Also Which out of those 5 internationals is at the top of their game right now? I'd hardly call any of them a full international either, few and far between appearances at best. In some cases both for club and country.

Also did you even watch the game? As an Everton fan I'm guessing you didn't.