IGNORED

Xbox One Console Thread

mushashi

Lol Major Nelson has posted on Gaf to debunk the Dark Souls 3 exclusivity before the hype train gathered too much pace. Dark souls 3 would be a massive coup for any of the manufacturers.

I know it's a proper gamer's game and I loved Dark Souls, but is it such a big deal amongst the general gaming masses?

I'd love to see it come to Xbox, mind.

The other thing about Ryse is it has a decent easy to follow story. Most of last years games had badly told overly plotted bollocks for a story so it was nice to see a nicely wrapped off tale, even if it did rip off a certain well know movie set in the Roman empire.

Been playing Ryse for most of the day. Firking brilliant stuff, most underrated game on the system. Great combat system.

I'm with you, sort of....

Came to RYSE directly after finishing Shadow of Mordor, the controls and combat were a lot slower and more restricted then that, but the story was great, shame it only lasted a day, have finished it already ( started Friday evening, finished last night).

Graphics were pretty nice for a launch title, although there were some frame rate issues now and again and the amount of times I got stuck on scenery was a little annoying, there was one instance where the game wouldn't progress ( Chapter 5,, saving people from burning cages), but I found that a quick Google later, all I had to do was reload from my last check point and it let me continue.

All in all, it wasn't as bad as a lot of people have said, wouldn't mind if a sequel makes it out at some point :)

So a friend and I sorted out the old gamesharing thing at the weekend. I've just redeemed a code whilst at work in order for it to be downloaded by the time I get home.

The question I have is that because his Xbox is technically my home xbox will it download for him or me? Or both?

My iPlayer has stopped working, it loads and then plays a split second of what I want to watch then kicks me back off to the home screen, anyone else had similar or knows the fix? Tried reinstalling it

Yeah happened to me last night when I tried to watch that cyber athletes thing - ended up just using the TV's version. I thought it was particular to that program so didn't try anything else.

Yeah happened to me last night when I tried to watch that cyber athletes thing - ended up just using the TV's version. I thought it was particular to that program so didn't try anything else.

I had the same issue with the same program, but double checked on a random other thing and it crashed in the same way.

Absolutely, so long as they've sorted the viewing distance and the frame-rate because the original was pretty janky in those regards.

Improved shadows

Up res'd textures

Increased draw distance

New ground effects like fog

Improved animations

Improved UI

500 to 700 "polish elements"