Xbox One Console Thread

mushashi

Costume Quest 2 - £3.96

Lords of the Fallen - £7.50

Sniper Elite 3 - £10

Trials Fusion - £6.40

Alien Isolation - £22

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris & Season Pass Pack - £8 (£6 without season pass)

Telltale complete collection - £35

How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition is £6.40

Oh the internet generation where everyone has the patience of whatever. If you'd bothered to read up on the game on wait a little bit longer in the trailer you'd know the game has three different modes. One of which I'm sure would cater to your Ritalin fueled brain.

Hallelujah! You are right, there was a mode for my waning attention span!

Waiting for the Destiny reset this morning, so decided to download it and whilst the creation part does nothing for me, the Campaign appears to be really well done, not too dissimilar from Trials Fusion in fact.

When's it out?

How is Temple of Osiris compared to Guardian of Light? Worth it at £6?

Not very good at all. I'd check the thread on here to see all the disappointment that was present at launch.

Hallelujah! You are right, there was a mode for my waning attention span!

Waiting for the Destiny reset this morning, so decided to download it and whilst the creation part does nothing for me, the Campaign appears to be really well done, not too dissimilar from Trials Fusion in fact.

When's it out?

March 3rd and the sooner people on here realise that I'm always right, the better.

Lords of the Fallen for £7.50 must be worth a go, right?

That's my thinking as well. Despite me having an incomprehensible digital pile of shame across the Xbox One and PS4 it has to be worth adding Lords of the Fallen to that pile for £7.50.

Tried the "ride" and "destroy" modes so far - I wonder if Frontier are on a contract to produce these types of experience for xbox one?

Anyway, the "ride" mode seems ok if a little basic - probably more fun on bigger & better tracks and I'm sure there's loads of extra toys locked away from the demo (it seems pretty sparse consisting of one of each experience as far as I can tell). The destruction mode is a lot of fun and reminds me of the oft overlooked PS3 title "Pain!" - yet to try create mode.