Xbox One Console Thread

20 hours ago, bignige said:

Quick question. 

I changed my GT last week when my first name became available. 

I'm now know as NIGEL. I've just been befriended by a Canadian with

the GT of Nigel. 

I didn't think this was possible?

i thought NIGEL, Nigel, N I G E L, N igel etc were the same thing?

End of an error :(

Mind, has BigNige been added back into the pool now?? :o

The voice recognition on the kinect is awful, any way to improve it? Keep running the tuner? Even when people are quiet, it's properly hit and miss, and frequently has false positives. In a loud room (which my phone does much better with), it's useless.

Anyone still trying to use the revolut card with a foreign region? I just managed to use it again to purchase Overwatch from the Korean store. I had to go to account.microsoft.com first and deleted my revolut details from last time which were associated with an Argentinian address. Added it on that page with the Seoul Hilton address and used vypr vpm as recommended and it went through fine.

55 minutes ago, drewthmsn said:

Anyone still trying to use the revolut card with a foreign region? I just managed to use it again to purchase Overwatch from the Korean store. I had to go to account.microsoft.com first and deleted my revolut details from last time which were associated with an Argentinian address. Added it on that page with the Seoul Hilton address and used vypr vpm as recommended and it went through fine.

Did you try Singapore? That looks cheapest. Argentina is over £80 :lol:

16 hours ago, drewthmsn said:

I use digitalgamesprices.com 

Is there another comparison site? It was £34.88 on the Korean one, how much is Singapore?

In fact according to that site it's £38.72 in Singapore. I'm rubbish at flags.

If it helps, the countries are listed alphabetically when looking for the right flag. :)

Big pinch of salt time

games-with-gold-june-2016-leaked.jpg

Other speculation:

Goat Simulator 
The Crew 

Super Meat Boy 
Xcom: Enemy Unknown

If it's the latter then bollocks I own all of them bar Xcom which I guess is decent. I reckon both are wrong though.

You can tell it's real because it's out of focus and at an angle, because the brave operative who took the shot clearly only had fractions of a second to grab a photo before Microsoft's wetwork crew put a cap in his dome.

Is Lichdom: Battlemage: Origins the one that runs at about 3fps on the console versions?

Shame RDR was fake, I'll be buying that in the current sale then, ready for when it hits BC. :)

Good month though imo.  Been interested in trying The Crew for a while, SMB is great and you can't go wrong with XCOM.  Hopefully the Enemy Within expansion will work too.

7 minutes ago, Yoshimax said:

Has it just started happening or is this out the box behaviour? Have you tried LB/RB/LT/RT and Y to refresh it?

Just started happening today. I did't know about that trick. Will give it a go!

10 hours ago, Yoshimax said:

MS are hosting a forza event on the day of their E3 conference to take place after the show. We all know what's coming.

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/forza_horizon_2/news/microsoft_to_host_special_forza_event_at_e3.html

Oh I hope so, FH2 was the game that decided my current gen alligence, FH3 announcement will be awesome :)

20 hours ago, DirkCrisis said:

My Xbox doesn't seem to want to connect to the Internet. It claims it is and the MP test passes but I only have the home tab. Anything I can do before I nuke it with a factory reset?

If you've go an external hd try unplugging it reconnect then plug it back in was the only thing that would work for me been fine since then.