Xbox One Console Thread

mushashi

On 06/06/2017 at 08:09, Moosden25 said:

I'm new to the world of Xbox One and have spent the last two nights thoroughly enjoying the trial of The Division. If I want to continue playing do I have to download it from the store or will it still work if I go out and buy a preowned copy to save a bit of money?

On 06/06/2017 at 14:33, Hitcher said:

I saw it for £9.99 preowned in Game earlier today.

There's a new Seagate game drive external hdd launch to coincide with Xbox game pass. The 4TB drive (5400rpm) which is designed to fit with the One S colour scheme comes with a code for two months of game pass and has an rrp of £149.99.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Special-Portable-2-5-Inch-External/dp/B071HXZX2C/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1497017433&sr=8-6&keywords=seagate+game+drive

81xT1s1CwnL._SL1500_.jpg

I'd personally recommend going for a 7,200rpm drive instead though if you can.

I got a 2tb for £45 on ebay last week, it was soooo satisfying downloading the 29 games in my queue and heading to bed.  Not so nice the next day when i turned the console on and the first 2 mins was each game popping up telling me its ready to play! :rolleyes:

I can't believe Seagate are doing this to Xbox owners again. Their last official drive was exactly the same as other passport models in the range but they added £20 - £30 because it had a green enclosure.

9 minutes ago, Yoshimax said:

I'm below 100gb out of 4tb and need to shuffle stuff when Scorpio hits plus the 4K texture space fillers so probably need a 4tb but I'd rather not need it plugging in is 2tb still the max to avoid that?

In English?

also: I got a seagate 5tb external a year or two back, on black friday. £99 obv. stacked on TOP of the bone...

Seagate are busy again...

gamedrive_xbox_sting_array.jpeg?itok=aiF

via Windows Central:

It looks to be essentially the same as some of Seagate's other large hard drives, with an 8TB capacity and two USB 3.0 ports on the front. The biggest difference is in the design, with the Game Drive Hub and its clean white paintjob looking perfect next to the current Xbox One S.

One of the neat things you can do with the Game Drive Hub is daisy chain other hard drives to it. On one hand, you can use the front-facing USB ports to charge your controllers or your phone, or you could plug in two more USB hard drives expanding the capacity even further.

The Game Drive Hub will be available later on this month for £159.99

Ok, whats with Mixer?  I used it yesterday to watch the E3 shambles, but now when it go on it it just says: "You must be logged in with your xbox live account to use this app".  I have logged in and connected my Microsoft account on Mixer.com, so why isn't it working?  And yes, I am connected to Xbox Live?  I'm just trying to watch the show again to get Rare Replay and all the other freebies.

EDIT: Full reboot sorted it.