Jump to content

Xbox One Console Thread


mushashi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Surprisingly good prices from Game:

 

Digital version of Deus Ex Mankind Divided: £9.99

https://www.game.co.uk/en/deus-ex-mankind-divided-1670821

 

The season pass down from £24.99 to £7.99

https://www.game.co.uk/en/deus-ex-mankind-divided-season-pass-1554579

 

And the Day One edition DLC is free to download on the store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/deus-ex-mankind-divided-augmented-covert-agent-pack/bzhqq602lcs6

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone having issues with live?

 

Not often the old xbone gets turned on but I can't sign into live and I need to download what  I was going to play :doh: just tried a network test and it says 'sorry its a problem our end'

 

Is it planned or an outage, oddly I can see people who are online!?!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Anyone having issues with live?

 

Not often the old xbone gets turned on but I can't sign into live and I need to download what  I was going to play :doh: just tried a network test and it says 'sorry its a problem our end'

 

Is it planned or an outage, oddly I can see people who are online!?!?

 

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

 

I did click that to see all is well but when I click to test I get..

 

'Your network is good, but...

Sorry, there is a problem on our side. To see which services are affected, check the current service status in Settings>Network or go to Xbox.com/status'

 

Of course all those say its all hunky dory and no issues :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone had an issue where your Ready To Install list doesn't populate?

 

It seems only 20 of our 150+ games that have been bought are actually showing on the Ready to Install list. 

It happened yesterday too, but then I had an option to refresh and got them back, but not there today and games missing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Anyone had an issue where your Ready To Install list doesn't populate?

 

It seems only 20 of our 150+ games that have been bought are actually showing on the Ready to Install list. 

It happened yesterday too, but then I had an option to refresh and got them back, but not there today and games missing. 

 

Never had that but just go to the store or Xbox.com and kick them off that way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Yoshimax said:

 

Never had that but just go to the store or Xbox.com and kick them off that way.

 

Yeah on the store it says we can install, but also 'Buy now to own this product'


Something is amiss. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

.

9 minutes ago, bradigor said:

 

Yeah on the store it says we can install, but also 'Buy now to own this product'


Something is amiss. 

Are you in the preview program?  I had the same issue a couple of days ago and it was fixed by the latest update (at least it appears that way.  It may have been a coincidence)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Revival said:

Surprisingly good prices from Game:

 

Digital version of Deus Ex Mankind Divided: £9.99

https://www.game.co.uk/en/deus-ex-mankind-divided-1670821

 

The season pass down from £24.99 to £7.99

https://www.game.co.uk/en/deus-ex-mankind-divided-season-pass-1554579

 

And the Day One edition DLC is free to download on the store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/deus-ex-mankind-divided-augmented-covert-agent-pack/bzhqq602lcs6

 

Day One edition is £8.72 on amazon :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone use co-pilot?  I've tried to use it a few times with the kids and the dash just hangs with spinning wheel when i goto Settings > All settings > Ease of Access > Controller.  I've rebooted it, tried different pads etc?

 

Youngest loves star wars lego but cant do the jumps etc and would make life that bit easier if i could step in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Does anyone own the Xbox One Elite controller? I have it for my PC but it didn't come with a Play & Charge kit (battery pack). Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which one I need? Is it just the 'default' one

 

@Illyria has a battery pack for her Elite controller but I feel like it looks different compared to the standard one? 

 

Standard one is fine, I use it in mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

http://gematsu.com/2017/06/former-playdead-ceo-co-founds-new-studio-jumpship-announces-first-project-somerville

 

Quote

Dino Patti, the former CEO and co-founder of Limbo and Inside developer Playdead, and Chris Olsen, an animator and previsualization artist based in the U.K., have founded Jumpship, an independent game studio based in Guildford, and announced Somerville, the studio’s first game.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2017-6-27 at 15:28, K said:

Given the developer's involvement with Limbo and Inside, I would hazard a guess that you play some kind of small town boy.

 

Dismayed at the lack of POS for this. Some of your best work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Semi-considering an Xbox One S for the Ultra HD Blu-Ray playback.

 

Does it have anything else to make upgrading from an Xbox One worthwhile? HDR in games? Can it play HEVC/H265 content? Quicker menus? Do the Amazon and Netflix apps support 4K content?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

21 minutes ago, Paulando said:

Semi-considering an Xbox One S for the Ultra HD Blu-Ray playback.

 

Does it have anything else to make upgrading from an Xbox One worthwhile? HDR in games? Can it play HEVC/H265 content? Quicker menus? Do the Amazon and Netflix apps support 4K content?

 

Games run a bit better most noticeable if you have both consoles to compare (Halo5 does far less dynamic resolution stuff when you're spectating in Warzone/BC titles run a bit better), Yes to HDR games but obviously only those that use it FH3 and GOW4 being the prime examples, probably to HEVC/H265 depending on the app used, not sure, yes one does at least (Amazon I think unsure about Netflix)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.