IGNORED

Xbox One Console Thread

mushashi

Just upgraded to an Xbox One S - what a thoroughly painless process! Logged in, connected external HDD, done. Love that.

It's a gorgeous little thing too. Mainly got it for the Ultra HD Blu-Ray compatibility and HDR, ready for Crackdown 3. £450 for the One X is a little too expensive considering the PS4 is my 'main' console, so this will suit me fine.

Is there a Bluetooth media remote available for the One S? Maybe one in white?

Just now, Avuncular said:

Unfortunately I already had the trial recently.

Unlucky. A friend of mine was in a similar situation, so he just paid for 1 month Prime for £8. The discount he was getting on his item was £300, so worth it.

14 minutes ago, Avuncular said:

Does the Bone have an equivalent to Party Chat on PS4 where you can talk to friends independently of whatever you're playing?

Yes, it's called Party Chat. I think you can have up to 16 people in a party.

2 minutes ago, Avuncular said:

Is that a no?

No it's sarcasm. The 360 had party chat and the XB1 has a far superior version for up to 16 people which can run from Azure if needed and doesn't sound like you're talking through a tin can attached to string.

If anyone wants to pre-download the Destiny 2 beta before it starts next week it's currently open on the Japanese store without the need for a code (12.83gb)

Just click on the big blue button and it'll add to your download queue.

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/destiny-2-0D90FC0BF/c1ncrz3d1p18?wa=wsignin1.0

If you have any problems with it not being automatically added to your queue, Just go to the store (any region) and search for Destiny 2 and the beta page should show and you can download directly from there as the previous requirement for a code is now gone.

11 hours ago, Revival said:

If anyone wants to pre-download the Destiny 2 beta before it starts next week it's currently open on the Japanese store without the need for a code (12.83gb)

Just click on the big blue button and it'll add to your download queue.

https://www.microsoft.com/ja-jp/store/p/destiny-2-0D90FC0BF/c1ncrz3d1p18?wa=wsignin1.0

If you have any problems with it not being automatically added to your queue, Just go to the store (any region) and search for Destiny 2 and the beta page should show and you can download directly from there as the previous requirement for a code is now gone.

Doesn't work for me. The blue button is faded out and does nothing when I click on it. I tried a few random stores too, and they're all the same.