IGNORED

Xbox One Console Thread

mushashi

1 hour ago, Stanley said:

Oh yes, although I should be strong and wait for the full game in order to savour the moment, can't see that happening though.

Try.... Plenty of other games to  distract at the moment... :D Holding strong here...

21 hours ago, Stanley said:

I saw that but at an hour and twenty mins I'll have to put some time aside, worth the watch?

No. It's some blokes talking over the conference video and offering about as much insight as if they'd let a schnauzer bark all the way through it. 

1 hour ago, cavalcade said:

No. It's some blokes talking over the conference video and offering about as much insight as if they'd let a schnauzer bark all the way through it. 

:lol:

I watched about 5 minutes of it, it's quite poorly put together.  However, it is quite interesting to see how conferences were done back then, and how the approach has changed. I liked the console being delivered direct to the stage at the beginning, I'd liked to have heard what some of the hosts were saying but they talked over that with their schnauzer bark insight and I turned it off. 

I liked it. But then I have a soft spot for arl Richard after downloading a shit load of C&VG from before I was ever into games and catching a glimpse of the young Leadbetter on the front pages. Been around since year dot and is still relevant today (for the framerate crowd anyway)

Preordered Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition last week, after arsing about with credit and stuff.

Have just got the following email:

Important details regarding your Microsoft order

Hello there!

Thanks for shopping with us on 11 September 2018.
Any downloads you bought (except pre-orders) are available now. 
When your order dispatches, you will be able to select additional delivery options available through UPS if you choose*:

This seems to imply they're sending me a physical copy, not a digital download. Am I just reading this wrong or have I ordered the wrong thing?

9 minutes ago, ScouserInExile said:

Preordered Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition last week, after arsing about with credit and stuff.

Have just got the following email:

This seems to imply they're sending me a physical copy, not a digital download. Am I just reading this wrong or have I ordered the wrong thing?

No don't worry, it always says that even when you buy a digital game.