IGNORED

Xbox One Console Thread

mushashi

2 hours ago, Yuujiin said:

Cheers John will rush out to buy the console.

That's just piss poor on Microsoft's PR front.

Screenshot_20181219-185159.jpg

I don’t get what your point is?

It does look best on the X, so that can’t be the issue, and £399.99 with a game seems decent, so that can’t be the issue either. Is it because it’s on a red background?

48 minutes ago, JPL said:

I don’t get what your point is?

It does look best on the X, so that can’t be the issue, and £399.99 with a game seems decent, so that can’t be the issue either. Is it because it’s on a red background?

I don't have clue either.

Just now, Stanley said:

Celeste is one of the most well received games this year. I'm conflicted, do I wait for this or buy it on Switch?

switch.

that way, if you get a hankering to play, when you're out and about, it's portable.

42 minutes ago, mechamonkey said:

Just had a notification that Ori (DE), Shadow Warriors 2 and Life is Strange are now on Game Pass

I bloody loved the first Shadow Warriors when I played through it earlier this year so totally looking forward to the sequel. Also guardian of light is a poor show given it was free before. They better nae start this shite every month. 

So a while back I asked about getting a one x. I dithered for a while. Bought a PS4 slim. Realised I didn’t really enjoy some of the stacks of exclusives I bought. Realised buying shit loads of games in one go is a school boy errror (that I’ve made loads of times before so should know) Sold it. Bought a one x. Love it! What a bit of kit! 

2 hours ago, Bangaio said:

So a while back I asked about getting a one x. I dithered for a while. Bought a PS4 slim. Realised I didn’t really enjoy some of the stacks of exclusives I bought. Realised buying shit loads of games in one go is a school boy errror (that I’ve made loads of times before so should know) Sold it. Bought a one x. Love it! What a bit of kit! 

I can say without a doubt my x purchase was worth 10x the Pro, god damn i love my x (technically x's as my scorpio had shitty thermal paste, bought a replacement thought fuck it, dismantled the Scorpio fixed it, runs better than the new one), the Pro, total meh, terrible performance and I vastly prefer the x catalog.

The opinions expressed in this post Xmas do are my own and others mileage may vary.

2 hours ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

You are the unluckiest boy in Britain today :( Just before the holidays!

I got it on the 26th, and it broke on the 4th. I'm just lazy when it comes to carrying things to the post office.

plus its 8-10working days turnaround

Edited by SeanR

The end of year Countdown sale is on now,

The Countdown sale officially starts today with savings up to 65% on more than 800 digital games and add-on packs for Xbox One and Xbox 360. There also are more than 200 deals priced at £10 or less. Check out the full list of savings on Xbox digital games below. Additionally, Xbox Live Gold members also receive up to 10% more in savings on top of existing Countdown digital game deals.

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/sales/countdown

31 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I wanted to pick up Hitman 2 in that sale, but seeing it the equivalent of $20 less on the U.S store has put me right off. 

Buy this for £2 less, and you'll still have US$20 left over to spend on something else

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/gift-cards-points/microsoft-gift-card-50-usd-xbox-one-360

Edit: if you've not purchased off the US store before, you'll be prompted to create an address. Google for a hotel in a state such as Oregon which has no sales tax. All purchases from all regions are tied to the same Microsoft account/email address so it doesn't create headaches when trying to re-download games.