Xbox One Console Thread

On 01/04/2020 at 09:16, Revival said:

re3.png.78bdfbd18a0d9bff0be0b0efb57ed2d7.png

Welcome the the Xbox One release list for April 2020.

After Seven long years in development the Space Engineers port finally arrives on April the 15th. Space Engineers is a sandbox game about engineering, construction, exploration and survival in space and on planets. Players build space ships, space stations, planetary outposts of various sizes and uses, pilot ships and travel through space to explore planets and gather resources to survive.

Apr 01 - Lost Artifacts: Golden Island
Apr 01 - Random Heroes: Gold Edition
Apr 01 - Shaolin vs Wutang
Apr 01 - Totally Reliable Delivery Service [Free with Game Pass]
Apr 03 - Curious Expedition
Apr 03 - HORROR OF THE DEEP
Apr 03 - Hyper Parasite
Apr 03 - Resident Evil 3
Apr 03 - Snakeybus
Apr 07 - Construction Simulator 3: Console Edition

Apr 07 - Hotline Miami Collection
Apr 08 - Convoy - A Tactical Roguelike
Apr 08 - Galaxy of Pen & Paper +1 Edition

Apr 08 - Null Drifter
Apr 09 - Beholder 2
Apr 10 - BQM - BlockQuest Maker
Apr 10 - Braveland Trilogy
Apr 10 - Obduction
Apr 10 - Retro Tanks

Apr 11 - Space Engineers Ultimate edition

Apr 15 - Blind Men

Apr 15 - Space Engineers

Apr 15 - Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York

Apr 16 - AFL Evolution 2

Apr 16 - Crash 'n the Boys Street Challenge

Apr 16 - Double Dragon
Apr 16 - Double Dragon II: The Revenge
Apr 16 - Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones
Apr 16 - Hellpoint

Apr 16 - Machinarium

Apr 16 - Renegade

Apr 16 - River City Ransom
Apr 16 - Save Your Nuts

Apr 16 - Super Dodge Ball
Apr 17 - Cryogear

Apr 17 - Freakout: Calamity TV Show

Apr 17 - SiNKR

Apr 17 - Woodle Tree 2: Deluxe+

Apr 21 - Gato Roboto [Free with Game Pass]

Apr 21 - Taimumari: Complete Edition
Apr 22 - Brutal Rage
Apr 22 - Help Will Come Tomorrow
Apr 23 - MotoGP 20

Apr 24 - Archaica: The Path of Light
Apr 24 - Deliver Us the Moon [Free with Game Pass]

Apr 24 - Doug Hates His Job

Apr 24 - Quern - Undying Thoughts

Apr 24 - Quest Hunter

Apr 24 - Sunless Sea: Zubmariner Edition

Apr 24 - War Theatre

Apr 28 - Daymare 1998
Apr 28 - Moving Out

Apr 28 - The Inner Friend
Apr 28 - SnowRunner

Apr 29 - Active Neurons - Puzzle game
Apr 29 - Crawlers and Brawlers
Apr 29 - Dread Nautical
Apr 29 - Shred! 2 - ft Sam Pilgrim

Apr 30 - Arcade Spirits

Apr 30 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered

Apr 30 - Levelhead [Free with Game Pass]

Apr 30 - Miden Tower

Apr 30 - Minecraft Dungeons [Free with Game Pass] Delayed until May 26th

Apr 30 - Streets of Rage 4 [Free with Game Pass]

Apr ?? - Super Mega Baseball 3

Trailers and vids:

Reveal hidden contents

Stay safe and have fun!

Have added 17 new games to the list including the recently announced date for Streets of Rage 4.

I use a venom rechargeable battery pack in my winter camo pad, and the pad is buzzing.

the black pad has the other venom pack, and is also buzzing.

my blue pad is using 2 AA batteries... and is buzzing.

does everyone else have a buzzing pad? Hold it close to your ear.

3 hours ago, SeanR said:

I use a venom rechargeable battery pack in my winter camo pad, and the pad is buzzing.

Put your tin foil hat back on.

9 hours ago, SeanR said:

I use the standard MS play and charge kit and no buzz here.

On 18/03/2020 at 22:09, bradigor said:

My son's Elite v1 is busted. So tempted to take out the D-Pad and sticks and put them into a standard controller. Has anyone here done it before?

Not done this but can't see any reason why you couldn't do it, the analogue module the sticks sit on are identical and the holes in the front shell look the same size too.

All you'd need to do it is a T8 security torx driver and a plastic spudger to lever the rear grips off. Couple of quid from ebay if you don't already have them. 

What's up with the Elite pad, just out of interest?

----

I picked up another couple of broken controllers recently to fix up so thought I'd have a play with some vinyl wrap. Tricky to apply and you need a decent heat gun and a lot of patience but the results are pretty good. The vinyl is a textured turquoise/purple colour flip. Have some clear thumbsticks on the way to go with this one:

IMG_20200417_174650752_copy_1632x918.thumb.jpg.1b39f550080f321fc1b3f7fb3bf336b0.jpg

IMG_20200417_180749672_copy_1632x2623.thumb.jpg.910e0854866f49e6688bd8056a6246ff.jpg

IMG_20200417_183927199_copy_1632x918.thumb.jpg.95c0993be99aec93ad82f88b330c106d.jpg

49 minutes ago, bradigor said:

We ended up doing it, took about 20 minutes. Half tempted to get the sticks from ebay and do the same to the Pro Controller. 

Cool, glad you went for it. Might see if I can pick up any elite sticks for one of mine now... 

Last week I was able to purchase 360 games in the store, no problem whatsoever. I bought Oblivion, KOTOR, NBA Jam etc. I was even able to add the 360 games with gold games to my account.

Now I'm getting "there is no payment option on file" when I try to buy them. I've been through that assistant bot three times and can't get anywhere. Can anyone help? Even if I could get a link to the old xbox live app for PC, I might be able to add a credit card there.

My region is Ireland, Store is Ireland, everything is set to the same region.

It's killing me, it really is.

2 minutes ago, dave7g said:

Last week I was able to purchase 360 games in the store, no problem whatsoever. I bought Oblivion, KOTOR, NBA Jam etc. I was even able to add the 360 games with gold games to my account.

Now I'm getting "there is no payment option on file" when I try to buy them. I've been through that assistant bot three times and can't get anywhere. Can anyone help? Even if I could get a link to the old xbox live app for PC, I might be able to add a credit card there.

My region is Ireland, Store is Ireland, everything is set to the same region.

It's killing me, it really is.

Having the same problem. Seems to be just with 360 games though. Just wanted the Miday Arcade games collection... no matter how much I try (even added a card to my account) it doesn't work. :-( Just decided to give it a miss in the end and use MAME on the PC instead. Their loss I guess. Not jumping though this many hoops just to buy a game from a store. :) 

29 minutes ago, Gordzilla said:

Annoyingly my Xbox got stuck in an update fail cycle so had to restore it.    Only real bother is my Witcher 3 save which has now gone.

Won't it be in the cloud?

Still no way to buy the 360 games. I really want the Midway Arcade Origins.

Would anyone be willing to gift it, if that's even possible, if I paypal the money?

I think the gift system was only setup on the Xbox One store so any 360 titles can't be gifted. It's not giving me an option on console or PC.

Get on their live chat and sort what the problem is.

Cheers. Thanks for trying.

Been on that live chat for a week, it doesn't do anything. The customer support person I finally got to talk to, told me to use the live chat app.

I'll just get a disc version, fuck it.

14 minutes ago, dave7g said:

Cheers. Thanks for trying.

Been on that live chat for a week, it doesn't do anything. The customer support person I finally got to talk to, told me to use the live chat app.

I'll just get a disc version, fuck it.

Migrate your account to UK:

https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=13&rver=7.3.6963.0&wp=SA_20MIN&wreply=https:%2f%2faccount.xbox.com%2fen-gb%2fAccountMigration%3frtc%3d1&lc=2057&id=292543&aadredir=1

It shows up in euro when you check out. The whole thing started with Midway Collection not being available in Ireland, but it was in the store anyway. Just couldn't buy it. I bought Xbox One 3 weeks ago, everything was fine. Could buy 360 games and get the 360 games with Gold. It's possible that my account was originally UK, so I changed everything to Ireland just to be safe. Now I can only buy Xbox One games. 

Do you just get the endless spinning loading icon when you try to purchase? Someone found a fix for that, involves a script that changes the html price which in certain currencies that use commas breaks the store.

No, it just says that I have no payment options on file. I think the 360 profile is UK and the Xbox One is Ireland, and there absolutely no way of changing the 360 profile. It's absolutely ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, dave7g said:

No, it just says that I have no payment options on file. I think the 360 profile is UK and the Xbox One is Ireland, and there absolutely no way of changing the 360 profile. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Does one of your friends have a 360? Give him or her your login details and have them change it directly on their 360. Obviously change your password if it isn't someone you trust 100%.