IGNORED

Xbox One Console Thread

mushashi

The PS4 looks a bit like ROADBLOCK. It would have that uncanny ability to zip under most other robots and flip them sideways.Plus the smaller size and no PSU means increased agility for getting around those firetraps and avoiding incoming sawblades.

Apparently it's an issue with viewing the car from that view and in fact the mirrors are just showing what you'd expect to see if you were floating 3 feet above the back of the car.T6qEL2f.jpg

You saved about 50 pre-order cancels there. Well done!

I think it's much better executed than the Playstation memories add which as a concept is pure gold but let down by the finished article. Plus Gerrard!

Nice to see on the the cyclical Xbox One criticism train has rolled back around to the size of the console. I can't remember if the next stop is the price or kinect. I know it's not resolution as we've just left that station.