IGNORED

Xbox One Console Thread

mushashi

Anyone had the problem of when you try to load a game (in my case killer instinct) and it loads for a sec then turns black and throws you out to the home screen to launch the game again? Any idea how to sort it?

Edit: with FIFA I get stuck on a screen for a minute then it says FIFA has taken too long to load then that kicks me out too

And the same with need for speed rivals, all digital games won't load for me

Mine does that with both games sometimes. FIFA is defo down to crashing when accessing EA's magic servers. Killer Instinct I have no idea why. If I try a couple of times with both games they load ok. Not seen it happen with any others.

Anyone had the problem of when you try to load a game (in my case killer instinct) and it loads for a sec then turns black and throws you out to the home screen to launch the game again? Any idea how to sort it?

i've had that a few times, with crimson dragon or forza (can't remember which but they're the only 2 games i have), no idea how to sort it but it always works the second time for me.

Ok guys. If the best thing you've got to do on a Saturday night is troll each other about your console choices, at least have the common fucking decency not to try and waste the moderator's time reporting each other all night.

For fuck's sake, you fucking children.

:lol: !

Name and shame!

Ok guys. If the best thing you've got to do on a Saturday night is troll each other about your console choices, at least have the common fucking decency not to try and waste the moderator's time reporting each other all night.

For fuck's sake, you fucking children.

It seems like in half the cases - posters don't even own either bloody console.

I just reported NEG's lame trolling five minutes ago because it's so lazy and a waste of everyone's time. If you're going to take the time to post something at least put a bit of creativity in it and not revert to some repetitive adhd tourettes level shite.

Tedious git.

4YXeqrC_zps3762c4c8.gif

Come on then Mike, spill the beans. Who's been up all night reporting each other? What a bunch of weirdos, whoever it is.

i hope he was exaggerating for effect. I mean I'll report most examples of an -ism, sexism, racism, etc. because that's not on.

but not tribalism. Jesus