The online seasons mode is exactly what I want from an online football game but can I get a connection? Can I fuck. I think I successfully get into a game about 5% of the time. Other times I get into the arena and say I've picked Brazil, it loads a PSG player and then quits as soon as the commentary starts

Maybe to do with my altered DNS settings for Netflix? Never caused a problem with any other games though

The online seasons mode is exactly what I want from an online football game but can I get a connection? Can I fuck. I think I successfully get into a game about 5% of the time. Other times I get into the arena and say I've picked Brazil, it loads a PSG player and then quits as soon as the commentary starts

Maybe to do with my altered DNS settings for Netflix? Never caused a problem with any other games though

I play with the DNS settings set to US Netflix and the only issues I get is EA's pants servers.

The game itself is utterly brilliant though. Don't remember the last time I played a game so often and for so long (FIFA 12 didn't really do it for me)

Happened to me a few times, i'll pick a random team and for some reason it will load the Birmingham City squad (My favourite team) so i guess there is a bug there somewhere. The game is great fun though.

Offline you can of course just drop the difficulty. It ranges from 'withered grandmas' to 'coked up X-Men'. Online there is a league system, start in Division 10, perform well and you go up a league. If you leave it a couple of weeks from now then most people you meet in division 10 should be pretty poor. Alternatively you can play unranked games which is where the one-handed burns unit types hang out. You can also have a crack at being one player in a team offline or on, I believe you can search for clubs now should you fancy plying your trade as a full back for "XxX360sn1pe4lyfeXxX"

I think he means the menu were you can spend your EA credit. That figure in the bottom right of the main menu.

I think you hit 'X' (360 version) from the main screen and you can select the store in there.

This leads me to another question, in the store items unlock dependant on your experience level. Im at 26 but it goes all the way up to 100, how the hell do you get to 100? I've played FIFA online for countless hours since 09 and I'm only on level 26?

Also the red boarder they have used makes it look like a warning.

This leads me to another question, in the store items unlock dependant on your experience level. Im at 26 but it goes all the way up to 100, how the hell do you get to 100? I've played FIFA online for countless hours since 09 and I'm only on level 26?

How much FIFA 12 did you play, because I think thats when the XP system started.

Absolutely loving the shit out of this. Despite being pretty crap generally I have studied some guides and am just about getting the hang of defending. Lost my first 5 Seasons games in a row though and just missed out on promotion in the end.

Was getting a lot of lag tonight on several matches but some seemed fine.

To the poster above asking about easy mode there is a button option which just has 1 for shoot and 1 for pass. If you really want to use it. I also find the normal difficulty level to be a piece of piss with a few hours practice. If I am playing similar level teams I am usually winning 2 or 3 nil. I am mainly playing online in Seasons mode though.

So many quitters still, even when searching for opponents with a low DNF percentage. It's been a couple of years since I've played FIFA online but it's good to see that scrubs never change.

I've got my comms set to private so I can't even send mocking messages. :(