IGNORED

Fantasy Cup - The End Draws Nigh

Steely

Quick Pants - tell Steely he has Everton's Jelavic down as a defender which makes him dirt cheap (Winchbuy!)

There's also a GK on the list btw Steely (72 rated) called Tiago, column132, who is a midfielder!

Edit: found a GK masquarading as a DF now, Leo (column 674).

Sorry about the positions fuck ups on the odd player it was a manual jobbie that part, Its out there now though, lets just leave it as is.

You can buy those players if you like folks for the prices stated!

Would be good if people could post them if they spot anymore to help folk out.

If you miss out on a player then the entirety of your bid will go down the next player who has not been bid on and who you can afford the wages of. If you submit your list with any spare wages or funds I will use those if needed.

Priority will filter down via the biggest losing bids all the way down to the smallest.

Steely sorry - could you just explain this bit.

If i bid on player A at say £20 million

Pants bids on player A at £25 million

Wincho bids on player B at £12million

I didn't put a bd on player B

Does the above mean that my £20 million gets put against player C who no one bid on (and I can afford the wages) or player B because they were the next valued player in the list? I think it means I get player C but just wanted to check

Thanks

You get the next one down on the list that no-one has bid on and whose wages you can afford

Ps - I can neither confirm nor deny that I have bid £12m for player B by the way

Man you are too good at this bidding stuff. Thanks for the clarification.

Was saying to Pants last night, its worth buying a couple of GKs then incase one gets injured.

I am thinking of conering the market and buying all the goal keepers ready to make some deals in the 48 hr window.

You get the next one down on the list that no-one has bid on and whose wages you can afford

Ps - I can neither confirm nor deny that I have bid £12m for player B by the way

Presume you get the next player down on the list in the some area of the pitch? i.e. If I loose out on a defender I get the next defender irrelevant on wheter I bid on a RB I could get a LB?

Top work Steely btw

Presume you get the next player down on the list in the some area of the pitch? i.e. If I loose out on a defender I get the next defender irrelevant on wheter I bid on a RB I could get a LB?

Correct. So you could miss out on a CDM and be given a RW as a replacement.

So chaps, fill in the spreadsheet and send it to me via Email at James.L.Steel***@gmail.com. (Remove the ***) If you cannot send it by email, sending it to me via attachment in a pm will suffice, if you are really struggling with excel as an absolute last resort send me it in basic list form and I will populate the excel sheet for you...because I’m nice.

I don't have Excel. Is there any reason why I can't send it as a Google spreadsheet? (to be honest, I thought it was gonna be that when I saw the link)

I can't imagine it'd be in a worse format than plain text, but I dunno what you process you have to do with it.